Ranking
50$ is only 500-350k at best now days. natejas wants not even a full joint for 500k so its comparable to hand drawn.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
It really impresses me how Flyingmonk gets $40 offer fast, while HQ drawn sets rarely get over 100k offer.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323324 >_>
(>^_^)>
needs rescripting

started doodling earlier
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323324

Giiiirl!
Don't be runnin' 'round like dat!
Fixed! mhh mh
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by oyster View Post
hmmmfrgl wuz gwan on

Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
why does this confuse me so

i think some ppls like my sets and they buy it and wear it maybe/ and if you can try create set like those you can try show me preview/ you know? those set not just stupid pressing ctrl+c ctrl+v combos! also i think some of my sets very cool because you know >> just if set c/p not mean that its easy to create << for example you can check mass effect set by me which was sold for around 60usd if i remember right (look just at source pic and look at the set prevew) some ppls liked my textures sets and bought it and it not easy to remember when someone of my buyers said like "aw monk wtf! this set just awful i wanna my money back or give me something other please"/ and if you wanna say to me something you can try send pm to me/ set can be created with used source pic and it not always mean that artist just pressed ctrl+c+ctrl+v
yes some sets by me maybe not cool but some of them looks not bad maybe (im not sure 100% ofc sorry/my appologise if saying/ed/will say something wrong)//
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Feb 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM.
omgz ez a yosister.

Also nothing wrong with C&P FlyingMonk (at least not in my opinion). I mean we can tell you put work into mapping and whatnot so it's cool.
(>^_^)>