Ranking
if the word "classes" means clan`s i think i can interpret this sentence otherwise i dont get it sry
no one can stop the reign of evil
evil
oh evil never wins!
You do not know what clan singnifica
clan is a community of people helping one another that the s you do not!
Look, I know what you're trying to say about us having to be a community. But the thing is, people don't always agree with each other and you didn't even ask if you wanted to recruit people.

It's a rule, only recruiters RECRUIT. And those recruiters are the Evil Elites.

And you know what? I won't tolerate a member insulting this clan. Or else you shouldn't be calling yourself a member of this clan at all.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
ok
not recruit the first part and not clearly a part of this No-Mercy and this is not an insult is a view>
I'm sure he's saying he won't recruit and that he's not insulting the clan just stating a view.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I think Pookie is a master of translating!
or is he?
0010100 1001101001 110110110 001001101
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
or is he?

Binary, this is gonna take a while :P
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
or is he?

DC4 M GS X M

is that right?