Ranking
Again, nice breakdance. The first hit seemed rather unnecessary, but the boom was awesomesauce. The way you took his head of was damn cool too. It was also very quick, and I like that. Nice pose. 9.25/10
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Hi guys, I just made this replay.
I was going to post it at applications but that thread is only for apps.
Maybe this would help with your evaluation. (hope you dont mind)

Swex's replay: That boom punch was very good, powerfull. I didnt like that decap, I think you could have done a second boom hit.
(because I know your that good)

9/10
Attached Files
largeKilla- Golden fist.rpl (170.2 KB, 7 views)
Shit, I am really not a low grav fan! You looked like you had a bit of trouble moving, but that skeet was really cool. 8/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Very nice manipulation. I like that decap it was fast, the boom hit was a bit messy but lookd cool. The only thing that I didnt like was that skeet shot, it was slow & you lost your momentum. 8.9/10
Attached Files
largekilla- JHX.rpl (170.3 KB, 7 views)
The setup to the kick was good, and it was a nice boom. I think you could've gotten one more dismemberment if you had aimed longer down, though. I dont see why you had to punch his shin first. That was kinda unecessary. You could have made the second kick a bit stronger, instead of just tapping it. Nice aim though. The pose was pretty awesome too. 8.5/10

Here's mine. I'm pretty new at SP though.

Gah. Couldn't find the one I wanted to show you, but here's another one I made recently.
Attached Files
Bloody Holidays.rpl (157.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by NinjaBent; Jun 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I thought it was going to be sloppy until I noticed the headbutt DM the other hits where awesome great work.

Here is my entry for that same comp not as boomy as your but still decent ;o
Attached Files
cube-overhead.rpl (152.3 KB, 7 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
First of all hello all.

I wasnt sure i liked that replay at first, but after watching it a few times i realized that that was total nonsense, you did what you set out to do and did it very nicely, maximum dms with minimum effort, i cant say that ive really seen many replays that start in the air so it kind of put me off, but i suppose its suitable considering the ninja theme, sets it apart from the style that im used to seeing.

Now, im a mediocre replay maker at best and ive only just started playing around with -30 gravity so be gentle please. This particular replay is just in the early stages so any advice would be very welcome.

EDIT: ninjad, comments were for zalmoxis.
Attached Files
)qq.rpl (106.9 KB, 7 views)
Cube: it was nice and I definitely enjoyed the weird angle boom you did there :]

Personally I prefer dm-ing uke in symetry ( for example to get both pecs instead of one and so on) because it looks more stylish. Maybe it can look better if you try it this way too.

Final: well doing a few -30 replays to get you accomodated with the gravity is a good thing. This replay was filled with random movement and too litle content actually. You should try to eliminate the random/useless movement and focus on some objectives you might set for yourself.

Oh and it was made for an Ormo event that set up that theme ^^
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jun 16, 2011 at 08:14 PM.