Ranking
What the fuck, I just read Swammy's post.
That really sucks. Your betrusted members will pray for you.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Swam should be able to pull through. Anybody got Skype?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I sure do.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Add FestusTB please.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'll do it, if Skype remembers my username and password.
If not, then I'm probably gonna make a new user. Again.

Yay, I remembered my pass. Added you.

Edit: I know that I have said this before, but it would be neat, having a bank. I trust swammy but he's not online all the time. So I was thinking that we could make a bank, where both Echo and Swammy knew the pass. Not Kyou. She is not to be trusted! Nah, maybe her too. If it could be made, then I would gladly throw some items in it. Probably also a few TC.
Last edited by NinjaBent; Jun 12, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
added n yes you should be. I'll look into it for you, or ask Echoforce he knows this stiff more than me.

On another note I have some bad news. I got arrested today and have to go to court on wednesday, hopefully i won't do time. I'll be a bit inactive between now and then as I have alot to sort out just incase. Leaving the control of this org to Echoforce, Swexx, Kyou n Festus I don't return.

and yeah this means lil bit of a delay on vol#3

Wish me luck I'lll be on and offline till then to check in on my ninjas

Kinda late but best of luck to you bro. What did you get arrested for?
He was too cool for the police.
Not getting arrested is way to mainstream anyway. I'll work on making a bank. I'll also pick who gets the password. Note: To the others swammy decided to put in charge (I hadn't read it until now :<) start doing more stuff. At least be in irc more, since you arent mods you need me to do stuff, so maintain contact with me or stuff wont get done. I can't do it all. Also, I need your guys's input, You're here too and your opinion matters as much as mine or any other's does. Don't be scared to have an opinion etc.
Also stickying this thread :>

Hi Echo. I'll get at the IRC right away. Maybe even in-game? :o
Btw, I just posted a thread at the private board.