Ranking
If just playing to win is easy Timmy why don't you go make millions from dueling? This tutorial isn't going to help you win or get anything. Playing for style in Aikido and going for cool threws is not exactly hard, considering when you guys do it you are normally playing blue belts.

And snake you are yet to respond to the flaws i pointed out.
Last edited by FistofLife; Dec 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
If just playing to win is easy Timmy why don't you go make millions from dueling? This tutorial isn't going to help you win or get anything. Playing for style in Aikido and going for cool threws is not exactly hard, considering when you guys do it you are normally playing blue belts.

I didn't say that playing to win is easy in general. I meant to say that playing just to win in aikido (with cheap stuff: lifts shovels, tripodding and stuff) is easier than trying to play with style. Also we play against each other and try to make it look nice. Its tutorial teaches you to play aikido differently.
I don't really need to win or need to get things in order to have fun.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post

We play anyone and everyone not sure why you'd say that, also I am yet to see you do anything stylish in any mod lmfao (aren't you in relaxall?)...

Some times you just need to keep your thoughts to yourself.
honestly, playing to win gets boring and sometimes I'd rather look as cool as possible than winning the game

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
That was some top notch narrating Solax.
The music was good as well.
Nice video.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Snake
since ball axis grabs are going to be implemented i will eather re-do, or re-upload if it does not change the gameplay much
tel

IDK about ball axis grabs though
INB4 14 days ban