ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I made a game
Henlo.

DO'UL studios released it's first game today!
And guess what, I was the lead designer on that project
Wow

Now if you want to help me out and at the same time play a very nice little mobile game, consider downloading it!

It has quite a slow start, but i promise that it gets real addictive after a while. (Is that good? IDK)
Anyway, thanks for the attention and happy escaving

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eStudio.Escave
evil Führer of Evil
Tried it out, it has an interesting contept for sure.

Also, escape + cave = Escave ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I'll give it a shot a bit later today, i'll try to give you a feed back if you want (on discord or here / CamJr#2490)
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
cool bro!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
Tried it out, it has an interesting contept for sure.

Also, escape + cave = Escave ?

Yeah, we did not put much effort in naming the whole thing...

Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
I'll give it a shot a bit later today, i'll try to give you a feed back if you want (on discord or here / CamJr#2490)

There is a Discord Link in the options menu. You are welcome to join. In that channel you can give your feedback.
evil Führer of Evil
Yall make any more games? How have things been going? what have yall been working on since?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
A few years back, I was also into game development but I was on the development side. We used to work on Unity. What you guys are using?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •