Ranking
Original Post
[VID] The Night Crawler
Hello Community,

There is a new parkour video. Each replay is uploaded with Astral's set. Different replay makers behind a single set. This is the story of The Night Crawler.

Soft used : Sony vegas pro, Fraps, The Gimp

Music : Two Steps From Hell - The Fire In Her Eyes

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Changing the word Ghostwriter for Ghostparkourer? ehehehee

Well nice video, nice replays, nothing to say Mocucha, maybe try to make the shaders look like it has a opposite color of Astral to see it better.
Running away...
I think you've got the atmosphere down pretty good. And as far as I've noticed, camera work is good. Thumbs up.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is the first video by you i actually liked at least a bit. The subtle sounds along with the (a little too much) diffused cc were great. You really nailed the atmosphere on this one.
I think you really shouldn't credit the replaymakers in the video itself, since you're honestly really bad that (your fonts, placing, colors, timing etc.), if you just keep that stuff in the description of the video, you'll be able to maintain the atmosphere much more immersive. Your camera work still needs some sharpening too, you should really try to get the hang of expertcam. As we all know, the result of using the normal in-game freecam is, like showcased well in this video, a little choppy, but not fps-wise. I'm saying this in the sense that it slows down between the keyframes, which makes it look like a car malfunctioning every few seconds. With expertcam you would easily get rid of this, and have the ability to maintain the speed of your cameras movement solid. This would really be important, since most of your editing is basically keyframes.