Toribash
Original Post
The Magicians

Are you ready for the magicians tournament? The prizes are awaiting you. Let's go!

In this event, we, the Event Squad will host in-game tournaments called EMagic. We will host EMagic 4 times a week (on the weekend). And the mod is random. Your job is to join the room, be a nice guy and defeat all your opponents to come out on top!

1. Global rules apply in the room.
2. You're not allowed to win more than one EMagic.(No alts either),
(if you win the 2nd tournament, we will send the prizes to the second place.)
4. Do not bug ES to host the event.
5. Prizes will be sent at the end of the event. (Deadline)

The prizes for every win are:

10.000 ToriCredits
And 1 random magic themed ST item

7th October 2018
23:59 GMT +7

Current Winners: Cicada3301 Penguin Darkaiser Oraakkeli konkave Ronan Vxcqils yami linuslove Core Grrreatest Uhrj
Last edited by watermagic; Oct 8, 2018 at 04:01 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by Smaguris
Wait so how are you going to decide who's worthy of a 3rd place in case both 1st and 2nd place ends up already having one victory? What if it miraculously extends into 5th place? There will be 12 hosting in total so it's certainly not an impossible outcome.

Do you think we'll host 12 tournies at once? we might also spread the hosting time to different timezones

nice questions tho, although the chance is pretty low, we'll make a tiebreaker for the 3rd and 4th place, if any of them already won the emagic before, i will make another one become the winner.

+i think nobody want to waste their time playing a tourney that they know they wont receive any prizes.
Last edited by watermagic; Sep 22, 2018 at 12:17 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

"I think nobody want to waste their time playing a tourney that they know they wont receive any prizes."

Maybe not for the prizes
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by Cicada3301 View Post
I didn't got 10k

The rest will be sent at the end of the event (deadline)

Originally Posted by hamoudaB View Post
save my name in the list!

u dont need to sign up
Congratulations to:

Cicada3301 Penguin Darkaiser Oraakkeli konkave Ronan Vxcqils yami linuslove Core Grrreatest Uhrj
We'll send the prizes as soon as possible : )
Last edited by watermagic; Oct 8, 2018 at 02:49 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards