ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
6 times in a row, come on don't tell me they are ALL trash.

They are ALL trash.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I gave them first blood being fizz and then this bitch annoyed the fuck out of me.

Fuck that whore, I did good.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
l-l-l-l-l-l-lane swap.

Obviously new.

Why would this work? You're condemning your "top laner" to being zoned out completely. Have you picked a "top laner" that is good at 2vs1 laning? Have the enemy team? Have you picked an ad/support combination that is good at fast-pushing turrets? Have they? You really can't just run into that drastic a lane-swap without a good amount of coordination and planning going into it beforehand.

Huh... Having written that I'm starting to feel that I might overthink these things. Would you mind removing the corpse of the fun that I just killed? It's really starting to stink this thread up.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I gave them first blood being fizz and then this bitch annoyed the fuck out of me.

Fuck that whore, I did good.

This reeks too. What the fuck? I was only capable of watching about 3 minutes, the whining from both you and the sona was absolutely unbearable. Why are you queueing with people you don't like and talking with them in mumble? It defies all logic.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
we desperately needed a support, gerbey knows her so she got invited.

I really hope I don't act like these guys in skype. Also coming from a support main; that sona is a disgrace. @5 minutes an 8 year old emerges. So hard to converse with people :P
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 21, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
I R IRONMAN
That feel when you pull off the perfect initiation to win the game...

AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING HONOR WAS GIVEN THAT DAY D:

fucking land q with nami on all three of the enemy carries (top, mid, and adc) and follow it up quickly with a r to knock all 5 of the team up... we sweep them despite being down and they have baron... and no fucking appreciation :<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That feel when you pull off the perfect initiation to win the game...

AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING HONOR WAS GIVEN THAT DAY D:
:<

I feel you. I made best plan ever. I q in with amumu, hec ults then morgana then gg

No honors gg.

platinum ranked

Leona mid, doublejungle, solotop nasus and solobot cait. Best team ever!

ap naut mid

top 3 ap carries in this season

Last edited by Biaker; Feb 22, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
Originally Posted by Biaker View Post

platinum ranked

Leona mid, doublejungle, solotop nasus and solobot cait. Best team ever!

ap naut mid

top 3 ap carries in this season

euw looks so fun :<
I R IRONMAN