Toribash
Yea, she needs another Buff.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Syndra still isn't good.

Bitch please, say that after I shove my balls down your throat <.<

lolol, but really ye, she's pretty subpar as an assassin, and lacks a lot of cc other ap mages has. But she has above average disengage, so she can be pretty nifty to play as.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Chuck (engrace) almost too heavy but I managed to win it somehow.

dude I hate vlad, thank you for carrying.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
One more win until my match history is all victories :>>>

Though I suspect it's not gonna happen, cause arguments in champ select and whatnot, so I have a support panth with ma kog.

Edit: AAAANNNNNDDDD I lose... stupid panth and soraka spend all game bitching at each other rather than doing anything.
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 12, 2012 at 04:34 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Don't get an Abyssal Scepter on AP Nidalee next time you play it. The range on the MR debuff from it is really low, and Nidalee has one of the longest ranged pokes in the game. She's practically like Xerath or an AP Kogmaw.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
dude I hate vlad, thank you for carrying.

Vlad is a supar carry
Back for good.
Is league randomly saying you've DC'd lately? AKA the "Attempting to Reconnect" banner even though you was just moving fine?

Just had a game where I would move, try to click again to move, my hero would just stand there and it would say that. 10 or so second later, everything is fine again.

I know my net is fine. I'm just wondering if it's server problems.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Is league randomly saying you've DC'd lately? AKA the "Attempting to Reconnect" banner even though you was just moving fine?

Just had a game where I would move, try to click again to move, my hero would just stand there and it would say that. 10 or so second later, everything is fine again.

Is this for Eu or Na?
If Na, I haven't seen it.
But i have seen the whole(Both Teams) teams lag out like legit.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post

This has been happening to me and my brother alot, he gets dc'd, I lag to hell. (NA)

I've been playing trundle and I really like him, strong jungle, you can't run from him. But I can't help but feel he doesn't do much damage.

I build frozen mallet warmogs atmas and infinity edge. (mostly because you have to stack bloodthirster(which I get later), and IE is almost as strong without being stacked, has crit chance (like atmas) and does more crit damage)
Boots are situational, tabi if their ad is fed, mercurys if they have alot of cc, beserkers if they all only tickle me by the time I buy buy stronger boots.
Any tips for a trundle build?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.