ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
This is my favourite duo bot lane. Its like the moment you hit 6, someone is going to die in the bot lane, and Leona and Ashe have like the best setup for ganks its crazy.

Shyvana is anything but squishy. A level 11 Shyvana w/ Wits End, Mercs, Aegis and Wriggles in Dragon form will have 200 armor and mr and around 2.5k hp with a red pot. That is one scary dragon.

Shyvana is great now, Blade of the Ruined King is amazing on her, she loves the new Aegis upgrade and all the new hp items. Shes in a good place. Just build wriggles into wits end/phage then decide from their if you want damage or survivability.

^^^free build tips, yum yum.

But no, it's probably because I've been playing malph and trundle and pretty much most other tanky champs a bit much. It's not that I don't like shyvana, it's just that my jungling strategy of diving into 5 people and tanking them all doesn't work with her. I barely escape when doing this unlike with malphite who is capable of doing such a thing. Ult+E = enemy team half hp.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I don't see why people don't like the upgrades for the spirit stone :s Particularly the giant's belt variation. Heck, I'll invest in both a Wriggle's and a spirit of the elder golem on Noc because those passives all stack (% chance for bonus damage, % bonus damage to jungle, flat true damage to jungle). Get a zerker's with furor and he's pretty damn versatile from there out. Get a Blade of the Ruined King and blue, and you can solo baron easily from that point on.

And you aren't a squishy piece of shit in teamfights either.

But then again, I'm under the firm belief that Noc is the god of the jungle right now.

Eh, I think that's a bit to much gold invested into PvE for such a return of an early baron. I mean if you a competent team and don't mind that a their jungle will do no damage in teamfights but you can get early barons, then by all means.

I just played a game as Shyvana and dominated, had their buffs timed, got dragon at 15mins w/ easy pink ward, gave our blue to mid fiddle and enemy blue to top singed, counter-ganked aswell which was nice. It was great because early, my entire team was pushing which made it easier on me farm up early. I still like wriggles, spirit stone just costs to much to upgrade.

As for the upgrade paths of Spirit stone:

Damage Upgrade: It only gives you hard damage, instead of this item you can get phage and have CC, more health and a bit of damage, phage also then builds into Mallet or Trinity Force, tank and carry oriented build options.

Tank Upgrade: Would rather get a sunfire cape, gives more armor and damage. Tanks already get mercs, the only good thing about this item is being able to go Boots of mobility along with this item.

Mage Upgrade: This makes you so squishy, its pure damage stats.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Just started playing diana, and I seriously love her. Do you think I should improve something in the build?

Time to get my wins/losses count back to positive.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Just started playing diana, and I seriously love her. Do you think I should improve something in the build?

play with me <.< i can help you with that

and mother of god you need to work on your cs .__.
Last edited by laststand; Dec 17, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

Dat Cs ._.
Really, never stop farming.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
play with me <.< i can help you with that

and mother of god you need to work on your cs .__.

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Dat Cs ._.
Really, never stop farming.

It would've been quite better if it wasn't for wukong top being against two feeding the hell out of them, and pantheon not doing anything but help bot which were doing great without him :< So I had to gank top like 200 times.

Basically, in that game, you can say that the laning phase of the match never even started, just went straight for the team kills.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Can somebody please tell me what a "bruiser" is? Everybody keeps saying it, I feel left out :c

Also EJM, I always go for a rylai's as my second/third main item on any AP character for it's slow. Not sure if this is a good or bad idea, but the slow really helps with escaping or picking up a kill or helping your team catch the enemy team before they get underneath their turret.

On a different note, warwick and nocturne are definitely my favourite jungles. Warwick is incredibly sustainable and never needs to recall unless it's for items. Nocturne has more pre-6 ganking potential imo though.
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Can somebody please tell me what a "bruiser" is? Everybody keeps saying it, I feel left out :c

Also EJM, I always go for a rylai's as my second/third main item on any AP character for it's slow. Not sure if this is a good or bad idea, but the slow really helps with escaping or picking up a kill or helping your team catch the enemy team before they get underneath their turret.

On a different note, warwick and nocturne are definitely my favourite jungles. Warwick is incredibly sustainable and never needs to recall unless it's for items. Nocturne has more pre-6 ganking potential imo though.

Bruiser is a tank-ish dps, with good sustain, but dishes out lots of damage.

ALSO, WW's ganks are pretty suck-ish, and therefore, he isn't really played at higher levels. Unless he wants to use his ulti, he has no good gapcloser, slow, or anything. He basically just excels roaming the jungle and chasing down people with low health. Really isn't that good at all.
inq.
Just played a match as Shyvana, went 4/4 and the entire time the elise on my team was yelling at me for not helping in teamfights, half the time the enemy nunu was backdooring so they were basically losing 4v4s against a highly underfed (courtesy of my ganks) team. Anyways it's apparently smart to focus nunu and not the yi with 10 kills. We ended up losing all inhibitors and held out on 1 nexus turret for 15 minutes untill our ashe finally raged and dc'd, which is when they pushed our nexus and finished us off.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.