Toribash
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Guys I've been thinking of getting Renekton or Wukong, which do you think I should get?

I've already been told to get Wukong alot but I want some last impressions before I make my decision.

Wukong has the higher skill cap, so he has more potential, but Renekton is one of the easier top lanes. I prefer Wukong solely because he's monkey spintowin.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
wow, just had the craziest ranked game as taric.

early game bots going equal, mids a friendly malz vs elise, kinda equal there as well, more towars elise though, top lane was a friendly darius vs sion, sion gets first 3 kills on him, then by 30 mins gets over triple his cs, i look at darius's and it's 76cs, meanwhile i have 40cs as taric, i was 1/8/8 at this time as well, i told darius he needs some cs, he listened, got cs, got in teamfights, i stunned sion whenever he went towards cait, exhausted him, w,r,q (cait or malz) e whoever i could, repeat.
i ended the game as 1/8/21. happy days, someone in 1k elo listened to me

Some pointers:
You took too much cs, unless no one was going to get them besides you.
Die less.
I R IRONMAN
no one was going to get the cs i had, as i only took the cs when they pushed bot lane, or when everyone was getting other buffs/ lanes.

and when i did die i was saving other people, every time.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox

No seriously, I'm in love with kha'zix

The bastard doesn't lose in a 1v1 late game.

I just bought a crap ton of wards, placed them on all jungle camps, whenever I spot someone jungling, I jump from the other side, land the kill and jump out without them even getting what even happened. This "isolate and devour" is pretty serious :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

AP never gets any love in 3v3 ;(

either I do good and I'm op, or I do bad and the champion is a bad pick
I mean come on, bot lane fed Lee Sin to a hexdrinker in 5 minutes, and late game I got stomped and I was blamed
FIRED UP
My god I never noticed how much this was talked about here, anyways I need some ideas on champ picking and tips, I mainly run top lane, cruel and painful experiences after failing with kat mid lane, and a OK bottom lane.

Sitting on about 32 champs after playing for a solid month with my brother, i be a champ whore :3
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Kujax, i have over 80 champs, also, what champs do you play, what champs do you own etc etc.

also, cait can hold out against a zyra vayne bot lane pretty well on her own apparently... or so my last ranked game says.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Lol glad to know i'm not the only one out there who finds the need to buy so many champs. :o As for the ones I own here's a list

List of Champs

Yin and Yang, Bro.
NEW CHAMPION TIME!

THRESH - THE CHAIN WARDEN

Tank/Support

RoG Preview

Champion info

Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 8, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Holy shit, this guy is an ideal support, can't wait to try him out.