Toribash
Hello shrimp
OK app time...
Name-DARKmilk of course
Age-69
Belt-2nd Dan
Fav/Gud Mods-Mushu, Boxshu and any other mod with she in it
Um and if there was a guide for what to write i didn't see it.
-DARKmilk c:
-----
And yes..
i am chocolate milk c:
and i have 2 cats that shrimp is welcome to eat
Last edited by DARKmilk; Jan 2, 2015 at 08:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DARKmilk View Post
Hello shrimp
OK app time...
Name-DARKmilk of course
Age-69
Belt-2nd Dan
Fav/Gud Mods-Mushu, Boxshu and any other mod with she in it
Um and if there was a guide for what to write i didn't see it.
-DARKmilk c:
-----
And yes..
i am chocolate milk c:
and i have 2 cats that shrimp is welcome to eat

obviously tries very hard to be funny, likes to talk about his stupid animals, drinks chocolate milk because he's not old enough to drink malt liquor and is an avid attention seeker.

not stank material.

EDIT: all applications will be freeformed.
ummm
-----
Hello again
Name- DARKmilk
Age- 14
Belt- 2nd Dan
Best/Fav Mods- Mushu, Boxshu, Wushu and erthtkv2
Why I Want To Join- well holyshrimp is one of the only people i really am friends with now and i would like to be in the same clan with him swell as try to become friends with the rest of you guys. I'm not sure but i think this clan was once lua and i was also once a member of lua before lua had started to become semi active no offence to luekypow or something but i left when i felt as though lua was dead and now i am asking to rejoin lua AKA stank which is a wee bit odd oh hope u say yes to this app that i made more srs.
-DARKmilk
Last edited by DARKmilk; Jan 2, 2015 at 11:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DARKmilk View Post
ummm
-----
Hello again
Name- DARKmilk
Age- 14
Belt- 2nd Dan
Best/Fav Mods- Mushu, Boxshu, Wushu and erthtkv2
Why I Want To Join- well holyshrimp is one of the only people i really am friends with now and i would like to be in the same clan with him swell as try to become friends with the rest of you guys. I'm not sure but i think this clan was once lua and i was also once a member of lua before lua had started to become semi active no offence to luekypow or something but i left when i felt as though lua was dead and now i am asking to rejoin lua AKA stank which is a wee bit odd oh hope u say yes to this app that i made more srs.
-DARKmilk

due to the harsh nature of which I initially responded to you in your first app i'm going to go ahead and accept you this time.

welcome to stank.
I guess because I got put into Stank (due to rampant corruption and onerous drug use), I will put in a biography. I joined Toribash in 2007, during the height of my opiate and jenk addiction, stopped playing for 3 years (due to a jenk induced coma), come back 4 a year (wear I was a prostitute for TC for about a year), left because of another coma (along with my dog, who also fell into a coma, due to catnip.) Then I contracted AIDS and I am now back into Toribash, to spread my Stank and AIDS to all of Toridom.
Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
I guess because I got put into Stank (due to rampant corruption and onerous drug use), I will put in a biography. I joined Toribash in 2007, during the height of my opiate and jenk addiction, stopped playing for 3 years (due to a jenk induced coma), come back 4 a year (wear I was a prostitute for TC for about a year), left because of another coma (along with my dog, who also fell into a coma, due to catnip.) Then I contracted AIDS and I am now back into Toribash, to spread my Stank and AIDS to all of Toridom.

splendid entry blackstar, we're all thrilled to have you here at stank headquarters.
im just a lil shit. but i do stuff well. like talk and shit. i took a sword to the face so im pretty toughish. fuck yeah
Originally Posted by AIDSBOMB View Post
im just a lil shit. but i do stuff well. like talk and shit. i took a sword to the face so im pretty toughish. fuck yeah

i'm feeling a strong 4 to light 5 on this on
what do you guys think
did you love it
did you hate it
holyshrimp; aidsbomb forever
Originally Posted by AIDSBOMB View Post

horrible application, sloppily formatted and poorly written in general.

this is definitely stank material, congrats you're in.