ES Recruitment Drive
truuuuuu ^^^^ truuu af ^^^ preach it brotha ^^^^
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
Hey guys, it's Kable, I have something really cool to show you guys and hope you guys really like it! I may not be in the clan yet, but I hope this pleases your taste buds!

The following contains a badass Theme Song for TEKKEN: (currently work in progress)

https://soundcloud.com/phaztek/tekken-theme-song-cut

And following after that is a new image edit by me to show how cool you guys are!:

Last edited by Kable732; Dec 24, 2015 at 12:52 AM.
Sometimes the weakest ones are the ones that don't go down without a fight.
~Kable732
Originally Posted by Kable732 View Post
Hey guys, it's Kable, I have something really cool to show you guys and hope you guys really like it! I may not be in the clan yet, but I hope this pleases your taste buds!

The following contains a badass Theme Song for TEKKEN: (currently work in progress)

https://soundcloud.com/phaztek/tekken-theme-song-cut

And following after that is a new image edit by me to show how cool you guys are!:

thank you so much kable i think that song would be amazing
i just hope i can test you if you have skype here is my name :FadiTNGamer invite me and i ll test you or steam too ^^ :FadiTNGamer
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Wow, what happened in TEKKEN that I had no idea about? The first thing that happens when I join a lobby is that all of the people instantly start hating on me, even when I knew them and we were cool. I don't take trash talking well, it hurts. I don't have screen shots, but man do they hate TEKKEN. Again my question stands, what happened?
~Kable732
Wow, what happened in TEKKEN that I had no idea about? The first thing that happens when I join a lobby is that all of the people instantly start hating on me, even when I knew them and we were cool. I don't take trash talking well, it hurts. I don't have screen shots, but man do they hate TEKKEN. Again my question stands, what happened?

nothing happened those are just haters ^^ they hate us cause w beat them hardly ^^ or some one because we didn't accept them
just ignore them ^^
well here is another thing some ones loves us too ^^
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Wow, I didn't realize I was in the Elite Force. May I ask what it took for me to get in there?
~Kable732
Wow, I didn't realize I was in the Elite Force. May I ask what it took for me to get in there?

skill boy skill you thought we play together for nothing ?? when we play with volj and show off ur skills to him you get ranked ^^ congrats you are skilled enough to be in the elite force ^^
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB

This person knows no respect or forgiveness. He'll keep on hating TEKKEN for as long as he lives, no matter how hard I try to convince him we're actually a respectable clan.
-----

Oh, would you look at that, he's at it again... Jeez, he really hates us xD All because I won.
Last edited by Kable732; Dec 26, 2015 at 09:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Kable732