ES Recruitment Drive
well clearly it's not because i've done something wrong because i haven't done anything at all

:v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
so apparently my laptop can stream 1080p video at 60 fps

now i can wave my e-peen around on twitch
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
well clearly it's not because i've done something wrong because i haven't done anything at all

:v

nah dw, ur bae
beware
the goblin
Ormo back in the dizzle was more about replay guys being chill battle rapping and traping on the block. It was always somewhat of an accolade but nothing like its considered today
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
idunno, my main reason for applying for ormo was probably so I could know I was actually getting somewhere with replays

also so I could put ORMO in front of my name in replays

it worked out great like years later though when I checked out #ormo and actually got to chat with people I thought were cool for a really long time
oh yeah
i was hired by team wushu to practice replays 24/7 and eventually become co leader of ormo to destroy you from the inside

but you already wrecked yourselves
oh yeah
everyone knows wushu players don't play singleplayer

troll harder pusga 0/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
idunno, my main reason for applying for ormo was probably so I could know I was actually getting somewhere with replays

also so I could put ORMO in front of my name in replays

it worked out great like years later though when I checked out #ormo and actually got to chat with people I thought were cool for a really long time

agreed
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
everyone knows wushu players don't play singleplayer

troll harder pusga 0/10

but i never said i was part of them, im just gun for hire
oh yeah