Toribash
Originally Posted by Warriour89 View Post
IGN:WARRIOUR89
BELT:BLACK BELT
FAVORITE MODS:JUDO, MUSHU, AIKIDO AND BOXSHU
BEST MOD: BOXSHU
SKYPE:I DONT HAVE SKYPE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A EQUIPMENT FOR IT
IM FROM ENGLAND (EUROPE) I DONT TALK THAT MUCH, I HAVE A REALLY GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND I AM REALLY KIND, MY REAL NAME IS BRANDON; I LOVE VIDEO GAMES I STARTED PLAYING THEM WHEN I WAS 5.I JOINED COA WHEN I WAS A BLUE BELT BECAUSE I BEAT THERE LEADER AND SHOWED I WAS TRUST WORTHY, I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS CLAN TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS (I DONT SEE ANY OF MY CLAN AROUND ANYMORE) AND GET BETTER, I WOULD ALSO BE USEFUL FOR WARS AND WILL SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP I AM ON TORIBASH NEARLY EVERYDAY, SO I HOPE I COULD JOIN THIS CLAN.THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.

why caps -__-

it makes it harder to read and it makes it kinda anoying 2
-----

and btw if there is any one that coud help me pls help i am trying to look for
an artist but no one helps so pls help me pm or say here real quiq that if there si any artist that coud make a make me a head so pls tell me
Last edited by PAiKOr; Sep 24, 2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
?As? hmm...
Originally Posted by PAiKOr View Post
why caps -__-

it makes it harder to read and it makes it kinda anoying 2
-----

and btw if there is any one that coud help me pls help i am trying to look for
an artist but no one helps so pls help me pm or say here real quiq that if there si any artist that coud make a make me a head so pls tell me

what type of artist do u want im the head texture artist
Nya~~~
Originally Posted by nekokat View Post
what type of artist do u want im the head texture artist

yes

ok i whoud like a: black head, white eyes, white hair and some kinda ninja

banner in the moutch it can be gray i will pay u auto 4,4k tc
-----
and some dank rpl
Attached Files
hyro and me pk land.rpl (898.5 KB, 7 views)
yolo and paikor pk a11.rpl (1.32 MB, 6 views)
toridork and pai pk7.rpl (1.18 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by PAiKOr; Sep 25, 2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
?As? hmm...
IGN: jaywjay03
Belt: (Black belt+) = Blackbelt, half way to second dan.
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good): Judo, twinswords, tetris, of course
, mushu- I guess
Best Mod: (1 mod) = Judo, anyday
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t)= Skype is jaywjay03
where you’re from: North-west England
tell us something about yourself: I'm Jack, currently in sixth form and plays Toribash to pass the time. I'm currently studying Buisness and Economics, aswell as Computer Science. I don't mind school, tbh it's good, but i find toribash a much more effective way to pass the time.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan as I believe storm was but a stepping stone to greater things, and I feel I will be of a great use to you, and I'm sure you'll benefit me. I also love DashiER and Jackboho, they are my all-time idols in Toribash.

How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)
I will help the clan by being active, I, self-proclaimedly, am quite good in Judo, and that is my speciality, so I believe I will be able to help your clan-mates with Judo, and further their expertise. As I said, I'm active, I'm happy to help in wars. I think my clan experience, though inferior, in Storm will help me get to grasp with your values and ethics in Power Punch quickly.

I believe I will be a good clan member as I am experience, and a good person to be around as I play toribash for fun and not for bragging rights, though they may come with this clan.

I appreciate your time, thanks.
Last edited by jaywjay03; Oct 3, 2016 at 08:44 AM. Reason: >24hour bump
IGN:leo21376
Belt: Black
Favorite Mod:aikido greykido mushu aikidobigdojo
Best Mod: boxshuV3
where you’re from:australia minto new south whales
tell us something about yourself:im double jointed on my thumb
Why you want to join this clan:i can make more friends my friend kobytown is here
<3 hope you invite me
IGN : mcpunchYT,
Belt : Brown before but started new account (orange),
FAV Mods : mushu,wushu,xspar,judo and aikido,
Best Mod : Mushu,
I from france in marseille ,
I speak not very well the english but am determined to join you clan ,
I learn pretty faster.
I wanna join your clan for have some friends who often play toribash and for sparring an parkouring with them.I wanna become pro.
I think i can help you to reveal your clan ,so one reliable players more is pretty good
Attached Files
fast joke.rpl (33.1 KB, 3 views)
Sweet Fantadialo.rpl (192.4 KB, 3 views)
Young ninja.rpl (27.7 KB, 3 views)
fast joke.rpl (33.1 KB, 3 views)
Sweet Fanta Diallo.rpl (192.4 KB, 3 views)
thx scrotums.rpl (55.3 KB, 3 views)
sparest freestyle.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by mcpunchYT; Oct 21, 2016 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PLEASE READ THIS PART FIRST! (The part in red)
I talked to dashier about an "agreement" because I'm a blue belt (closing in on brown) and I want to join a good, no wait AMAZING clan. The agreement is:
I fill out my regular info as usual BUT (Heheh But, Jk) I must consult peers before doing heavily clan related things. Also he can throw in anything else in the agreement. THAN K YOU FOR READING THIS PART FIRST.
So onto the info!
IGN: AceLazarr
My belt ATM is: Blue closing in on brown
Fav mods: Judo, boxing, sparing.
Time zone/ location: U.S.A EST
Why i want to join power punch: Well this one is gonna be looonngg.
Well guys, girls, whatever you may be, i believe this clan is awesome and very unique.
All the people are friendly and can be understanding and ect (Example DashieR Making this agreement.) Im a nice pero=son and im decent at this game. But is it all really about the game? No. Its a community of people, family to me. Thats what clans are. Family. I want to join that family and grow with you guys. Let me in. And you can help me improve. Be understanding. Thank you.

THIS IS THE END OF THE APPLICATION THANKS FOR READING!
-----
Forget the "in red" Part ^~^ Thanks!
Last edited by AceLazarr; Oct 24, 2016 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi there! lol i'm bad at introducing myself so i'll just do dis... I am 13 (IK i'm a small child) My favorite mods are Judo, Twinswords, Judofrac, and Akido, though my best mod is Judo. I am a brown belt (well technically a blue belt with not many games to go) But I have some pretty neat skillz. I am from Murica (Virginia is the state and i'm in the eastern time zone) Two facts about myself are I smell nice and I work well with others. I want to join this clan because my best friend is here and I feel like I can help with the clan in almost any way needed. I can help in nearly any way i'm asked whether it be donating TC or helping with battles. -With love, Sigma. P.S: I don't feel comfortable sharing my Skype with the application section, so I can message it to someone if needed.
EDIT: Okay, I just wanted to start off by saying I mean this in the nicest way possible. So, when my friend Lazarr joined this clan, he had many doubts about me joining. He thought I wasn't good enough and I was genuinely bad at the game. He would always laugh at me over the phone and just gave me that "you aren't good enough" feel. What i'm trying to say is, he mocks me for not being good enough for the clan when most of the moves are things I taught him. (though I am still not calling myself a great player.) He only got in because of a shady deal with the ex co-leader. In a way, this clan messes me up and makes me feel insecure over a game, it may just be him screwing with me too much, or it could just be me sucking at everything as usual. If that's what I see in this clan, just picking favorites, something is wrong with me I guess. Unless you convince me otherwise, I hereby revoke my request but wish your clan the best of luck. -With love, Sigma <3
Last edited by Syrup; Oct 28, 2016 at 12:38 AM.