Toribash
Yes they do, that is why farming has become a problem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what if you already won your 100 games, and will that stop you from winning the tourney tc?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I can offer an advice that will prevent farming,

Spy after the people that bought booster.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't think I've ever seen lolnade3fast appears in the official rooms which give TC.

Actually, I'll give 20,000 TC to the first 3 people that do that. Given that they tell us how long it took them and what mods they played.

Im on it!!
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I've got a question,

For example if i'll buy 2xQI booster that will allow meh to do 200games in one day or the

same 100games but in 50 turns?
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I've got a question,

For example if i'll buy 2xQI booster that will allow meh to do 200games in one day or the

same 100games but in 50 turns?

Neither, it's the same as usual cept you'll get 2QI per match instead of 1

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Won 101 games so far today, i believe someone owes me 20k? also, I'm still getting tc, I know i have boosters but shouldnt it still stop after 100 wins? I think its buggy
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post
Won 101 games so far today, i believe someone owes me 20k? also, I'm still getting tc, I know i have boosters but shouldnt it still stop after 100 wins? I think its buggy

Your account's info begs to differ:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earni...rname=PsYcHo96

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
it says 105 wins? if youre talking about the winnings, i played some games before i got the booster
Last edited by PsYcHo96; Nov 2, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Just because you won a match doesn't mean you get TC or QI for it, but it will still be listed on there as a win.

So although it states you won 105 matches, you only got TC for 96 (thus you lost 4 of the 100 allowed within the time frame). The additional 5 didn't count towards anything.

As a note - ingame will still tell you that you got QI & TC after the cap has been passed. Not specifically a bug, just the client is unaware of the caps.
You could play 1000000000000 games & it'll still tell you that you're gaining TC/QI, when in reality you got nothing.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you