Ranking
Original Post
Me
Hello,

I created this discussion because i really want to join in the team sambo. I've played with several guys here a long time ago. I am not good at bigdojo, but in normal dojo i kick some ass.

Thanks for attention

One of my replays:
Attached Files
lol3.rpl (76.9 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by PsyT; Jul 20, 2012 at 06:13 AM.

hey sorry for the late response.

We appreciate your application, however Team Sambo has and always will be an invite only organization.

If you do truly desire to join our ranks, look for us in game and hang out with us!(if you can find us)
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

course he does, he is in eVo right?

And? If I remember right gr3y made me Co leader to because he trusts my judgement though I was never added under it, also I AM the most active TS member for the last year if not 2 years, I know what's going on and who's making a name for themselveswhich is why he chose the position for me, you can continue to speak under suspicion where I speak from experience.

A definite yes from me.
Why?

He is a great low grav player, he plays fairly and is very known. If anyone knows how much pride and effort I put into eVo its you werd. That also gives me more time and matches to get to know him and his style. I can recommend others but no one puts in the effort to join like he does.. he's been trying to join for not days or weeks but years (check TS history if you wish), his first app was before he joined eVo. He hasn't stopped trying and most people would have gave up, he also doesn't blow us up about joining but he still shows us he wants it. He is a loyal member of eVo and a mature player and it seems he wants to share it with TS. See if [eVo]BlueEvil applied to TS I would have to reject him. OMG HES EVO HE MUST BE GOOD!! Stfu... just because an eVo member applies doesn't mean I'd accept him. Most of anyone will tell you Psy has talent.
Last edited by Tripstone; Oct 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
ok thank you for that information

now tell me...how was I, or anyone else for that matter, supposed to know that? We have a private forum to discuss potential members for a reason.

I did not mean any offense to yourself or eVo, and I know you are without a doubt one of the more dedicated members/leaders here. However when somebody comes in here and posts an app to an organization that is invite only you could probobly understand my initial reaction to this app
Last edited by WeRd; Oct 23, 2012 at 07:42 PM.

I don't have the password I change computers all the time and when I have it I forget to save the password.

Yes, I understand invite only but when is anyone on that has the power to invite them? I would look around and watch the players but as i've said.. I have yet to get power.

Tripstones opinion: Invite PsyTrance
If you want me to watch others also I will and recommend to the seekrit board, I also know TS is the elite and elite with very few invites a year which I will abide by obviously.
Why are we talking about Psytrance and not Ticux, Hepuk4te, Leyz, or Leilak?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I don't know you tell me, I don't hear about them and I don't play them. I have played Ticux a little but not enough to have an opinion yet. Someone should speak up and recommend them. Everyone here was invited for a reason and has a say so in everything.
Time passes and more and more players join.. so does that mean were only gonna have 18 members?