Ranking
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I'm surprised as how no one has said on his thread that he twitches like he has ALS.

If you're using a realistic style, make it smooth, stop being twitchy and when you master it, then you can teach others.

What are you calling twitchy ? There is nothing who hurt me in the flow he uses. Do you think it could be possible to do more fluid with the same realism in toribash ? I think you should give it a try so.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
Well now you do and don't call me "kid."

I find it funny you only react positively to cnc where people ride your dick, but not cnc to make you better. Shame.

Not true at all, I've given negative cnc before to him and Jisse and they took it like men, they accepted and acknowledged it because we're all about good sportsmanship, not trying to defame. Yeah I agree most of these MAS replays need a LOT of improvement. And the way to convey it professionally is to be respectful, and not saying that he twitches like ALS. I know bink and he is always open to cnc, but don't expect not to be called "kid" when you act like one.
Now stop harassing this thread unless you can post maturely, or take it to PM.
It's not too late to go back.
Thanks and have a good day.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
replays are indeed twitchy, but it's simply because of tf 5, no way around that except playing on tf 10
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
O_O unbelievable bruh good dodge, realistic style, stylish, so awesome and call my god bruh pls can you make more/bunch replays good skills
CLICK IT
Ok look, its gonna be twitchy because he's creating a brand new type of replaymaking. Don't you think nuthug was twitchy when he was starting up, just give it time. It took a long time for realism to get here and its gonna take a while for people to smooth everything out. I actually like his style though, the dodges were nice and looked as if an actual human could do it, once smoothed out it could be really cool. But he is not bad at all at what he does, but that doesn't mean he can't use positive cnc. Buze did nothing wrong in saying he was twitchy, but bink is trying out a new kind of style I guess. but I think he is trying to make it look as though he is reacting in real time. Everybody has their own thing, this isn't for me but its cool all the same. Keep improving mang
-----
On to the only cnc I think I'm qualified to give you, sometimes your movements are unnecessary such as extending your elbows when dodging straight backwards or to the sides. If you look at actual boxing most of the time its just their pecs that are moving not the elbows. It seems like your style would need alot more holding and relaxing instead of extending and contracting. Also sometimes your extend your ankles to lean back, while it works fine it takes away from the realism. You have the actual dodges downpacked though.And the staggers you do after getting hit are really good.
Nice job
Last edited by jclark; Dec 5, 2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
guys thnx for enjoying what is enjoyable about the stuff i post ^^ .

xlr8 and mocu
thnx for the understanding and support. you guys can really help one become
better. i can use alot of improvement tips and positive comments u give and
make this creative game more fun to play : ).

jclark that was a very nice comment and good thing you said about what to improve.
i totally agree with what you said about the dodges how to make it more realistic looking.
cool to see that you understand the concepts of improvement to perfection.
like what u said, a mucician practices the notes first before he plays it with emotion.
I apreciate the improvement tips u gave. i notice i react more to
those than cnc's. there is a difference
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 7, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
Stop the god damn arguing. Just let this thread be for helping out Binklaws with our opinions on his magnisificent replays.

Anywho, Your replays are twitchy, Not denying that.
But the fact that you pull of so real life acted out attacks,blocks or whatever just keeps suprising and amaze me.
You do really and then i mean REALLY amazing replays,
Keep up the good work. and for the best of it, try taking time on a replay getting flow and realsim to keep up to echother so the twitches don't show.
Would be nice to see if you could pull it off but otherwise i just wanna say,

From you a new beginning to realsm replaymaking has pretty much begun. So i thank you and give you my respect.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Stop the god damn arguing. Just let this thread be for helping out Binklaws with our opinions on his magnisificent replays.

Anywho, Your replays are twitchy, Not denying that.
But the fact that you pull of so real life acted out attacks,blocks or whatever just keeps suprising and amaze me.
You do really and then i mean REALLY amazing replays,
Keep up the good work. and for the best of it, try taking time on a replay getting flow and realsim to keep up to echother so the twitches don't show.
Would be nice to see if you could pull it off but otherwise i just wanna say,

From you a new beginning to realsm replaymaking has pretty much begun. So i thank you and give you my respect.

thank you xioi. and for the tips aswell. i will keep improving : ) u too have my respect ^^
its been a while btw
Great replays Bink! loved the bruce lee movements! it was nice and flowy. side kick was flowy and realistic, and the turn around was great. fast jabs you have in other replays, back kick ko was also flowy and realistic. Superman punch surprised me. the MAS with xlr was epic, great slips and weaves. great job Binklawz. Well done and Good luck
S I L I C O N E F E E T