Toribash
Original Post
Texture joints - ability to see your relax color
I don't know whether this has been suggested before, but recently I purchased full joint textures and played several games. I found it a lot harder to distinguish contracted to relaxed joints because of it. This proved troublesome when my Tori was dismembered .e.g. my wrist which I wasn't able to tell straight away.

I thought a good fix to this would be the option to see your relax color in game, when the joints are contracted/force/ replay you will see the textured joints only, but when you're playing you can tell what you're doing a lot easier.

Hope this makes sense

Thoughts on this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It makes sense, but I don't think it'll be implemented. I think that toribashes engine won't suppport certain things, that being one of them. Even hamza at one point mentioned that his code was ultimately very messy and haywire. Because of this, toribash can't do cool things like have the ability to show relax colour. I'm guessing that this is because toribash uploads the whole texture to the joint, and it doesn't have the ability to distinguish held joints from relaxed, and contrasted from extended, and so on. Good idea for TBN though, I'd love to see this kind of thing on a mod advanced system
Too bad, although it wouldn't have to be this complicated. It would be great to see in TBN, any news when it'll be released?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
not that i know of. only info on the release of tbn would be on the new thread for it, located here only info i know is it's SUPPOSED to be released sometime in the summer of 2018. but it's just a rumor.
Basically if you could texture forced joints and also relaxed joints. So like 2 sets of joint textures. I support that.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yeah that would work, although I suppose if people were made to purchase relax joints and force joint textures each individually then it could become sort of expensive, so perhaps a single item for relax joint texture that you can upload for all your relax joints.

Although I can imagine some will disagree with this idea. Trying to make it as simple as possible xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]