ES Recruitment Drive
anybody Could make a clan video/pic but would it be good?

Anyways Pookie i understand you thinking it's a bad idea but most of the clan thinks otherwise we will continue with this idea
Now with 100% less angst
they only think otherwise because they didn't think about MY opinion.

It seems I'm the only one who looks at both sides of the coin... except for Shlimby...
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
they only think otherwise because they didn't think about MY opinion.

It seems I'm the only one who looks at both sides of the coin... except for Shlimby...

how true....lol, I could make one if you dont mind lower FPS with shaders and I need a lot of good replays.... I would want to do it all in one sitting on a weekend or something, cause Im usually busy
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
well i could try a clan pic.

i am little experienced with gimp...
so yah i made that for a texture set once.

take the toris of our members, put them near together, add text, i think i could do that
My deviantART
so wut?
Originally Posted by D0R View Post

take the toris of our members, put them near together, add text, i think i could do that

i doesnt have any textures yet... it could be har to distinguish me as a blue tori with normal head :S
beaner i'd like you to make us a clan pic and if i can convince delaid to make me leader on the Toriclan page i could update it and put our pic there
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
beaner i'd like you to make us a clan pic and if i can convince delaid to make me leader on the Toriclan page i could update it and put our pic there

why not have a clan competition for the artists in this clan? The competition can be about making an awesome vid and pic. Individual prizes for both the pic and the vid.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
---^--- good idea

uhm MG, beaner doesnt seem to be really active the last time?
is he away, does anybody know?
My deviantART
so wut?