ES Recruitment Drive
1: Age: 15
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: 8 Years
3: Favorite Pokemon: Oshawott
4: Favorite region: Sinnoh
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: In game: 6/10 Forum: 5/10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: I have played every pokemon game starting with Diamond. Pokemon has played a big role in my life throughout the years. I have tons of Pokemon apparel because I am deathly in love with Pokemon. I would play the stupid trading card game a lot even though I was never good at it.

pls let me in :>>>>
hey
Welcome, and I assume you understand that there is a mandatory meeting every Wednesday that will end in a group wide orgy while we all moan in our favorite pokemon's cry.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
1: Age: 13
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: 7 years
3: Favorite Pokemon: It frequently changes, but right now i would have to say Heracross.
4: Favorite region: Sinnoh
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Ingame: 7/10, Forum: I'm new to the forum, so around 2/10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: Pokemon is what introduced me to videogames, and it is the longest living game/franchise that i still play. I used to only play the games just randomly, but recently i've taken up team-building, most of my teams being based around trick-room. Pokemon has played a major part in my life, and around 75 percent of all the friends I have made was via Pokemon.

The only thing really that is keeping me from full out pokemon-ness is toribash (and school).
Everyone welcome :>

Also, you gotta show me some of your trick room teams in action, I can't use them for some reason (I suck). I love my Gravity team tho
Wolololololo
can i make another application?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
1: Age: 19
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: 13 years or so
3: Favorite Pokemon: (Shiny) Mega Gardevoir
4: Favorite region: Hoenn
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: 10/10 | 6/10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: let's just say I've hatched over a thousand eggs in my ORAS game. Been playing pocket monsters since pokemon emerald for GBA; although I've played many of the other titles I kinda stopping loving pokemon after the GBA era (I admittedly didnt play any 4th gen games rip) but ORAS was a must-buy so I'm back baby

also i beat ishi's disgusting khangaskan / aegislash team
1: Age: 17
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: 13 years
3: Favorite Pokemon: Duskull
4: Favorite region: Kanto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Ingame when I have nothing else to do, and it's my job to be active on the forum.
6: Small bio about you and your pokemon life: Played pokemon with my older sister since the beginning of my existence basically. Started playing showdown this year with my girlfriend during marketing classes, so why not come here.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

You guys should drop by #Parrot sometime, we're always playing and coming up with goofy challenges. We even have this thread of some of them:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=549024
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!