Toribash
Anybody here play nu? I've got a team but I'm not sure how effective it is because I pretty much made I by myself. I'll post it when I get to my computer
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
1: Age: 17
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: 13 years
3: Favorite Pokemon: Duskull
4: Favorite region: Kanto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Ingame when I have nothing else to do, and it's my job to be active on the forum.
6: Small bio about you and your pokemon life: Played pokemon with my older sister since the beginning of my existence basically. Started playing showdown this year with my girlfriend during marketing classes, so why not come here.

welcome to the org

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
You guys should drop by #Parrot sometime, we're always playing and coming up with goofy challenges. We even have this thread of some of them:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=549024

sounds really cool :]

Originally Posted by desu View Post
Anybody here play nu? I've got a team but I'm not sure how effective it is because I pretty much made I by myself. I'll post it when I get to my computer

i'll try to convince grim to play some NU with me
you can join us if you want
just send me a pm with your skype name

grim vs random retard

random dude vs retard grim
Last edited by Kazu; Feb 15, 2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pidda's spirit animal
1: Age: 20
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Since I was 6-ish. On and off, obviously
3: Favorite Pokemon: Best doge. Aka Arcanine
4: Favorite region: No preference
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Pokeblocks > Puffins
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: I enjoy the masochist pleasures of breeding Hexaperfect or Hidden Power perfect Shinies and failing. I also like to breed. And the day care is the best place. I really like this bike simulator. Bike music is great. Did I mention I like breeding? I do. (I also give away penta perfects)
I haven't posted here in a while, I've been keeping up though. College bein a drag :c I can only post so much before i have to get back to homeworking.
I got that new event mew with pound at Gamestop, its adorable. Have you guys gotten it yet?
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
1: Age: 20
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Since I was 6-ish. On and off, obviously
3: Favorite Pokemon: Best doge. Aka Arcanine
4: Favorite region: No preference
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Pokeblocks > Puffins
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: I enjoy the masochist pleasures of breeding Hexaperfect or Hidden Power perfect Shinies and failing. I also like to breed. And the day care is the best place. I really like this bike simulator. Bike music is great. Did I mention I like breeding? I do. (I also give away penta perfects)

accepted :3
do you play pokemonshowdown?
if so join grim, cheetah and me, hehe..

Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
I haven't posted here in a while, I've been keeping up though. College bein a drag :c I can only post so much before i have to get back to homeworking.
I got that new event mew with pound at Gamestop, its adorable. Have you guys gotten it yet?

unfortunately is there is no Gamestop around here
i'd have to drive 2 hours to get to one so i'll wont get that mew .-.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
accepted :3
do you play pokemonshowdown?
if so join grim, cheetah and me, hehe..

Yeah I do, mostly random singles though, cause I cant into VCG and haven't played the standard Tiers in a while, so Im outdated. (And my teams got whipped out, gg). But I might make some NU teams
Hi hello and welcome Wildslash nu sux and you should play doubles |:>
Wolololololo