Toribash
Original Post
General Art Requests [!!some of my examples are big!!]
Ok, I am experienced with Photoshop and a Toribash player. I specialize in backgrounds and all vector art forms but I can do userbars, banners, avatars, animated things, whatever you need. What's the reason to come to me? I'm cheap as hell.

10 creds per ANYTHING!!!!

I may decide to raise on any specific item depending on the time it takes, if your request is a real bitch, it will cost more. Tell me exactly what you want, or give me an idea, and I'll make it look badass! Here is some of my work, but not much, my file hosting is down at the moment, you will see the work I do for others ;)

Alright, start requesting! (Yes, that is my favorite tree. )
Re: General Art Requests [!!some of my examples are big!!]
Noone is getting started and I need inspiration... Quick! First two requests are free!!!
I would like a wallpaper, no bigger than 1280x800.

Make it have lots of birds flying in the sky (a flock) and then just surprise with the rest...

Make it have vector like in the above pictures, but don't put in any yellow, orange, or pink. Any other colors are fine.
Last edited by COM(B)AT; Jun 27, 2007 at 08:42 PM.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
If free I would like an avatar with Black and silver sorta swirlled together with a tori standing in front. Get back to me to let me know it is free and if you can do that. Thanks.
I want one wallpaper 1024-768, with a black dragon, the background may be red, with a silver or white glowing moon. All this in vetor art plz. ill pay 20 credits for this.
Are you even working on these?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
check out my request in requests
you could make 10k
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showth...130#post100130
ps.try and sell your sigs for more
Last edited by spritecat; Jun 30, 2007 at 05:52 PM.
Its an lol.
I don't need to. PS, Alex bumped this thread that was on PAGE 8!!!!! All real shit goes in my store, let this damn thread die.