ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Black Belt
congrats hampa on being that framed picture in the background. too bad you didn't have more of an up close shot.
That is quite a feat, Hampa. Congratulations.

Side-note: I'll probably be sticking with Tai Chi and not going back to Aikido any time soon. :o

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Lol yeah Congrads you Are the Master Of all Fighting Now I know why this game Rock's!!! :P
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Congrats hampa ^^

One thing does confuse me though...

Why does the asian guy on the right look like he's crying? oO
What what? In the butt.
Boaf, how long were in Aikido?

I've been wanting to get into MA for awhile and was think something either along the lines of Aikido or Tae Kwon Do. I really like the philosophy behind Aikido. Just wondering if anyone had any tips on what to look for in a dojo or sensei. Maybe anythign you wish you had asked at the start or something. Also I'm not in the greatest shape. Not bad, just not good... more squishy than I'd like, but I read the first while of Aikido is mainly learning how to fall (think that was Aikido...) so maybe the extra padding will help me hopefully, lol. Just wondering if it'd be a good idea to work on physique before I stat actually looking for a dojo. Any help or advice would be completely awesome and appreciated.

Congrats Hampster

-Dessicator