Toribash
Re: Your favourite martial arts weapon.
Lol my Wepon of Choice is a Smoke Sleeping Gas Because I would like to use it on Myself to go to sleep triggerhappy

And Duel katana's to Slince oppents In half bloodymess
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
katanas cant be duel bladed they are shaped in a curve that wouldnt work at all katanas are a slice and not a stab thats why it is curved
*Lurking about*
Christ-Chucks: Two crosses attacked to a rosary, nunchuck style
SwordChucks in second. (Catch the refrence.)
My hands and feet. Because I can use them effectively.

I have multiple first place trophies from sparring (in Tae Kwon Do)
I would like to see staves in toribash with a twirl feture
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
I like katanas. I own three. In real-life.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by chumpy
katanas cant be duel bladed they are shaped in a curve that wouldnt work at all katanas are a slice and not a stab thats why it is curved

Actually that's wrong. There are 2 sided, as well as reverse blade katanas (in where the sharp part is on the inner edge of the curve.

Originally Posted by EmpreamKick
And Duel katana's to Slince oppents In half bloodymess

And most do not dual wield Katanas ;P That'd be either Katana and Wakizashi(aka Daisho) or 2 wakizashis. Katanas being 1.5handers, you will not be dual wielding them any time soon.

And the thing about nunchakus are relatively funny. Nunchakus are banned in most places in america, but firearms are not. What the fuck is up with that? XD
3-section-staff
2 whips
Whip-Chain
1 Reverse blade Katana
1 Odachi (straightened up by my friend, i was earlier confusing it with Dai-Katana, ehee ^^; )
3 Katanas, of which 2 are for decoration purposes only
And miscellancelous fun fun gear like 10 shurikens, 3 kunais, assortment of caltrops, throwing spikes (non lethal version of shurikens), and a couple of throwing knives.
What what? In the butt.
I think everyone would agree shurikens are a work of art both in usability and accuracy as well as deadliness.
What what? In the butt.
Not in my hands they're not!

Also, wakizashi is a cool word. And damn, Foxie, you have like, lots of weapons. That'd make me such a nervous wreck, never putting my foot down anywhere before checking if I'd left something sharp lying around just there etc :|

Also also.