Ender's Game
Ender's Shadow
Shadow of the Hegemon

BEASTLY BOOKS
Ba
Dun
Tssss!
Re: Books
I almost forgot =o All of Anthony Horowitz's books so far.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Not awfully good at getting any reading done nowadays, but, just gotten started with The Farseer Trilogy by Robbin Hobb, which seems quite neat.

And, uh, A Song of Ice and Fire is awesome. Very.
Books:

Daren shan, he just pwns. stories about vampires and demons, wickedness ;)

Negima, look it up on the web if you don't know it it's a really cool manga comic (rated 16+) "Negi" a 10 year old kid finds him self teaching a class, but little do the class know he is a very powerful wizard and the adventure is gonna be a wild one! and this adventure gonna have a lot of fun along the way, as negi teaches an all girls school!"

(note: woo this is my 400th post ;))
Originally Posted by gif
Well the highlight of my reading life was Eragon and Eldist and ever since every book has been mediocre at best they were so freaking good

dude. eragon and eldest was freaking awsome books man i kept staying up late reading those. freaking good book cant wait till the 3rd book comes out.
all the Hitchhikers quide to the galaxy books and HP Lovecrafts omnibuses