Ranking
excuse me link not everyone in south Africa are unhealthy and dirty go back to school or research it because obviously your clueless about the rest of the world.
and ebola isn't even near south Africa its further up in Africa(chad and Cameroon area) if u know where that is
-----
and by cnn news last year there was a man in us with ebola Daniel or something that died. so don't think it cant come there
Last edited by Quack; Jan 31, 2015 at 01:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
excuse me link not everyone in south Africa are unhealthy and dirty go back to school or research it because obviously your clueless about the rest of the world.
and ebola isn't even near south Africa its further up in Africa(chad and Cameroon area) if u know where that is
-----
and by cnn news last year there was a man in us with ebola Daniel or something that died. so don't think it cant come there

I was generalizing about most people who have gotten Ebola. Also, I'm just discussing about if Ebola is dangerous or not. Please don't hurt my feelings. ;(
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I know but you said most countries like sa. and we are clear of it.
no one has got it in sa
-----
and im sorry if I hurt your feelings
Last edited by Quack; Feb 1, 2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
The reason ebola spread through North Africa so quickly is because of poor hygiene and nothig else.
Refusing to properly treat a dead corpse that had ebola and handling it with your hands isn't a very good way to stay clean. Neither is eating animals like rats and bats, considering they're essentially the main carriers of it.
I get that they're desperate, but when shit like this has happened in the past; you'd think they would know not to do the same shit they did last do every time ebola crops up.
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|