Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Mods for Wrath of Tori: Ep 5

Wrath of Tori: Episode 5
Calling all Mod Makers!

If any of the pictures don't load let me know!

Contact me on skype: MatarikaTb
Contact me on discord: Mata#5297 *Easiest*
or PM ME!

Hey! I just came to see if I could recruit some help with this episode! I usually have to make the mods myself but it's becoming way too much to do all on my own. When i have to do a majority of the replays, all the editing, and story writing.

So What I'd Need is 9 mods they range from easy to difficult depending on your skill level. You Can take on a whole pack or just 1 at a time. But you have to post a mod you've made so I know you're up for the task. I'll take care of the toris and changing them if they need to be changed.

Below Deck of Ship Pack (1 Mod)
**being worked on by Karbn**

Shanty Town Pack (2 Mods)
Requires mod-maker to be able to craft buildings/Archetecture well

Room Pack (1 Mod)
**Being Worked on By Haluejah**
Requires ModMaker to be able to make a room

Cave Pack (3 Mods)
Requires Mod Maker to be good at making stone/Rock/Earthy structures like Jisse's Skyrim Mod
**being worked on by Azazel**

Forrest Pack (2 Mods)
**Being worked on by Pouffy**
Requires Modmaker to be good with making nature environment

And that's it!

Leave a comment below, skype, discord, or pm me for questions, your help would be much appreciated!

4/6 Being Worked on

3/9 Completed

Last edited by matarika; Jan 4, 2018 at 11:25 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i would help but you need 9 mods. i dont want this to die and waste my time. if you can find a solution i might
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
I'll do the caves fam
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
@azazel which one in caves or all?

@pouffy which Forrest ones? Or all?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
If anyone has updates let me know!
I've finished all the 3 cave mods fam, sent them through discord.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3