ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Market price confirmation
Edit: Market improvement.

I don't know where to post this, but it needs some sort of improvement. I'm sure this is not the first time it happened and people complained, but something has to be done.

The matter is that putting an item to the market gives you a message to confirm the action, that's OK, but when updating a price of an already-in-market item, it doesn't. Thanks to that, in my case I lost a 17k item by selling it for 1.7k because somehow my phone autocorrected to some other previous number.

One thing that can be done, that I saw implemented in other game, is that if New price<15% or 25% Torishop price then gives you a warning. Else, it works as always.
Or the other solution, will be easier but maybe more frustrating when updating lot of items, is to give the warning every time.

I hope I get somehow the thing back, since I got no answer from the one who bough the item. But still recommend the implementing of this.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by MariaVirgine; Jan 19, 2019 at 07:12 PM.
Didn't wanna put it here?

This place is used for scam reports, if you'd like to suggest something for the game I suggest posting ^.