Ranking
yeah, I'm the official election runner/master etc.

not to be mean but Terty don't make me start on you though :x
Last edited by Pookie; Sep 21, 2008 at 01:43 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
sorry for double post but no one has any questions? That's surprising...
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
can we still get the whole special name and junk like mine as the chaos deity?
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
sorry for double post but no one has any questions? That's surprising...

i asked when the poll about the discussion, that one about if we wheter do one about the "WHEN" or "HOW"... sorry for my english, lol
Project: Is it really necessary? Well... I can't really decide, the new leader can though.

Tinerr: I'll make 2 polls right now.
Like I said I can't decide.

If there are no more questions then I hope I did a good job explaining this Evil Leader election. Or else our clan will get more screwed...
thanks.
Ive left toribash forums completly. Have fun :/

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it