ES Recruitment Drive
I would like the cloudsoldier head pls
5k i will pay,thx
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

@ EcoHitMan Sorry, the head has been bought. I've been busy and unable to change it.

Updates:
Added sold to heads that were sold
Riddle has been solved!

Originally Posted by mooman1994
the answer: put four boxes on either side of the scale, whichever side weighs more, remove those four boxes. you the place 2 of the remaining boxes on either side of the scale and determine which one is lighter. then put one box on either side and you find which one is lighter.

if this is right i'd like the "flare's skull" head plz

(>^_^)>
Update:
Added a new riddle
Added Sold to all the heads that were sold
Received sponsorship from DarkJak.

Another riddle!?!?! Dang More like another head These are selling fast and I need some for Darkjak!!! Really guys, comments welcome.

ALSO
Get ready to see this in a auction near you!

(>^_^)>
AHHHH that riddles SOO hard

I need more info for it

are u sure thats all!?

also, will u edit a head that i want?

i kinda want the rainbow topaz eye, but i want it to be a face instead of an eye
tell me if u can and ill tell you the specifics
Last edited by DoubleG; Jun 27, 2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: avoiding double post
Rainbow topaz eye has already been sold. And I don't do look alike edits, It's like ripping off the original buyer.

Here is a hint, surprised no one has gotten it yet:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkailb3xcTI

(>^_^)>
For the new riddle, is it overall places or in all events?
Here's what I think for overall places.
1st Rutzor
2nd Hanzo
3rd Veb
4th Hampa
I got Hampa first, Rutzor second, Hanz0 third, and Veb fourth

What i did was i thought through it and i placed them all in order:

SWIMMING: hampa 1, hanz0 2, veb 3 and rutz 4
CYCLING:hampa 1, veb 2 or 3, rutz 2 or 3 and hanz0 4
MARATHON:Rutz 1, Hanz0 2, hampa 3, veb, 4

Then i added each persons scores together and i ordered them from least to greatest

i was confused at cycling because there were no clues as to which was 2 and which was 3rd, but my friends helped me get the idea that it didnt matter, when you add them all up it didnt change the standings, execpt that if you used Rutz as 3rd he would tie for 2nd. I made him 2nd in cycling and veb 3rd to clear things up.

i would like the Technoligica head plz!

that riddle was hella hard
So far no one has gotten it yet. You're supposed to find out who got first, second, third, and fourth in the end. That's how a triathlon works.

Ahh, Super Mario RPG did always have good ideas.... HEY! what are you reading! I'm typing out loud, don't read this!

Keep it to PM's please. If you wanna buy through price then it's ok to post.

(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'd prefer that you didn't have people post them, as they cause quite a bit of spamming and idiocy (as made apparent by this thread).

Keep all riddles to PM's or infractions shall be flying. Last warning. You may announce the winners though.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma