Ranking
Well it has every color in the rainbow... (The original) So a recolor would be difficult.

Requests and Recolors are postponed until the release of the Riddle awards.

(>^_^)>
Updates:

Added more heads.
Added a new Riddle.
Sale Ending soon.
Preparing to make Tribal Head for Diabllo.
Recolor for Technologica is Unavailable (Due to color scale of the head.), although a intensity invert resulting in lighter colors maybe available if desired.

Ongoing Events:
Riddle Awards! 25 Free Texture Trails!

Note: Auction of Fūjin Lord (A Halo Head) is lightly closed due to inactivity, I plan to make a full Halo set and see how that goes.

(>^_^)>
Riddle answer:

Place three on each side.
If one side is un-balanced, take two from the higher side and balance them.
if the scale is balanced with those two, the left out weight is the is the light orc.

(Back to the beginning)
If the two sides are balanced, measure the two weights left over and find the lighter of those two.

SOLVED.

Can i has Stone King?
Last edited by stupidtaco; Jul 7, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
Respawn in 10...
Answer through PM...

Read the first Post!

Solved!

Originally Posted by mrbrightside
Put any three boxes on one side and any other three on the other side. if the scales balance test the other two and see which is lighter. if the scales dont balance take the three from the heaviest side off and take one from the lightest side off. split the other two remaining and see which is lighter. if they balance the other box from the lighter side before is the lightest. (does this essay earn me a head?)

Don't forget, you pick the price to pay for these heads. And you can normally buy them without answering a riddle!
Last edited by JinxZ; Jul 7, 2009 at 07:17 PM.

(>^_^)>