Toribash
Original Post
smashed my keyboard... ended up getting a better one XD
after one of my "friends" (that i am blocking out of my online and real life) started winding me up constantly on steam... to end up with me saying in real life (yelling) "THIS IS WHY I GOD DAMNED HATE MY SCHOOL" to result in me punching my keyboard so hard that it snapped in half with one hit. and throwing the parts out the window onto the stone below... yes i am stressed out today. he Then ended up saying (i couldnt reply (NO KEYBOARD!) "go lick you mums **** and get raped fatso" ok thats the 3rd time i have been called fatso this week. i then bursted out in tears (i HATE getting angry. its compleatly against my nature and doesnt feel right) to have my dad walk in and say "what was the big smashing noise?" he then said lets go out and get you a new keyboard. during that time i managed to work out what i was gonna get for christmass (i lingered around a pure awesome computer case for a while and was like "this is one awesome case! i might save up") and when we went to buy a keyboard. i was gonna get the old keyboard i used to have. i ended up getting :
:3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]