Ranking
hmm
-----
i lost my account with the patch update
Last edited by Zer0; Dec 28, 2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt:6th dan blackbelt

Favmods:Taekkyon/Wushu/Ninjutsu/Aikido

Name: IRL Name:Cody if you want to call me that.

Why I want to join:I've alway's wanted to join RelaxAll cause the people in it K6vamess:met him today hes really nice
Rcarey:I've seen him here in there hes helped me. And because relaxall is amazing

I am very loyal, I am 14, so I do have school i get home at 4:00pm, so I will have time to make that go in also, I'm not immature. and that's about it. so please ask me anything or if i left out anything thanks.
-----
These are some random replays from, maybe 2-this year.
-----
ugh... guys i just realized most of these replays are from my Alt TFKkickz..... but im guessing it wont matter right?
Attached Files
Blocking master.rpl (79.5 KB, 10 views)
Awsome save.rpl (71.7 KB, 7 views)
Awsome match.rpl (87.6 KB, 11 views)
Awsome Head decap.rpl (74.0 KB, 7 views)
Awsome game123.rpl (198.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by violentz; Dec 28, 2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Harai897 i beleive

and i would really like to duel someone from this clan so i can see what is expected

Oh and when i said i would help teach someone wushu, i was refering to your description that you would help if the recruit wanted to join but didnt know how to play wushu

alright, these are the replays from the last 30 min, i just made em. 7 killstreak, not that good but here its is, when i get back to my house il post better replays

oh and the youtube move decap doesnt show any skill, it just looks kewl -_-
Attached Files
Show dem peeps.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Show dem peeps2.rpl (268 Bytes, 4 views)
Show dem peeps3.rpl (60.5 KB, 4 views)
Show dem peeps4.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Show dem peeps5.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Show dem peeps6.rpl (270 Bytes, 4 views)
like a boss.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
youtube move decap.rpl (33.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Zer0; Dec 29, 2012 at 08:47 AM.
For future reference, youtube moves are a serious nono. We use our own moves here. Anyway, thanks for the properly executed app violentz, they're quite rare hehe. These apps will be more efficiently dealt with after we all finish being drunk/celebrating new years and such. I'll duel you zer0, or anyone. Just send a pm to your chosen opponent. We're all fairly eager to fight ;)
oh i know i dont use youtube moves ususally, i was just messin around

I got some more replays that i liked.. lol have i gotten annoying with the replays yet
Attached Files
Fail chase by me.rpl (274 Bytes, 3 views)
Fun little match.rpl (60.4 KB, 3 views)
Flawless victory.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
Fun times.rpl (49.3 KB, 3 views)
GG.rpl (99.0 KB, 3 views)
Got me a little comeback.rpl (72.0 KB, 5 views)
Nice Duel.rpl (49.4 KB, 4 views)
Nope not a decap.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
Throwdown!.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
high five.rpl (30.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zer0; Dec 30, 2012 at 07:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Zer0897 View Post
Harai897 i beleive

and i would really like to duel someone from this clan so i can see what is expected

Dueled. rcarey vs. zer0897 wushu3.tbm 1250 frames

rcarey 3 - 0 zer0897

Based on what you said during the duel, you've realized that you might not be ready for relaxall yet. That's fine. It's much nicer to simply admit that and wait until you develop more control to put in an app, rather than getting rejected. I'll be around, if you want to practice some movement. We take laxy training kinda serious here ;P anyway, good luck to you.

Violentz, your style is extremely holdish, and in the decap replay it seems you stopped coming back, and your comebacks were both wooden and ineffective in the majority of these matches. Relax some joints, mang. You're stressing your body out with all that tenseness :P These replays aren't at a level we would likely approve of. Start to flow like water, and post some replays of that. Our clan just isn't turned on by wooden manikins. That being said, you still have a well executed app post, so you will be spared trollish ridicule, at least from me. Plus, I remember you, and you're not a bad guy. <3 cheers.
Last edited by rcarey; Dec 30, 2012 at 09:57 PM.
Thanks rcarey and im looking forward to practicing with u further, i think at one point il be able to get good enough.. Until then stay sexy
hey Rcarey killer just taught me like everything, I'm getting really good at relax alot better, then what i was doing. So thank's Killer for helping me out! This is my progress so far, I did alot better at the end but need to work on a few thing's but here my relax is
Attached Files
me and killer.rpl (97.2 KB, 7 views)
me and killer2.rpl (124.6 KB, 5 views)
me and killer3.rpl (71.4 KB, 6 views)
me and tapri.rpl (129.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by violentz; Dec 31, 2012 at 03:34 AM.