Toribash
"I have read, understood, accepted and not really memorized the rules of this clan"

Hello RAllians, my name is Emile, and I am a 15 years old. I was recently looking to join a clan with skilled players, more than a forum activity based clan, so I think RA may be the perfect one.
My mods are actually aikido based ones, pretty decent at striking mods, I play them from a while to an other. I may be known as a dueler, whenever I make Tc, I duel them, not the kind of players who keeps his Tc in his wallet and is always afraid to spend them. I am the kind who like risking his Tc, since for me, dueling is the only funny thing to do in this game, same as betting.
I am mostly willing to make new friends from RA, besides chilling and having fun. I think I got the requirements to join, the only problem is the fact I am not really good at striking mods, still, RA may actually need aikido players. I forgot to mention, but I also play judofrac, I kind of like it, and pretty good at it.
I am kind of a cool person, I like joking, making friends and chilling around servers, and i have been playing a lot of lenshu with m0nsoom these days. He is a great person and an amazing friend, and he is the one who actually pushed me into joining RA.
I honestly don't know what i also have to mention, if anyone of you guys got a question to ask me, hit me a pm.

Regarding replays, I don't actually save any so I am ready to play any day with anyone who is willing to test me, my GMT is +3 atm.

Thanks for your time reading my app, and i hope it had enough information.

~Fire

Last edited by Fire; Sep 11, 2016 at 04:47 AM.
Hello guys, my name is Denis, I am a 22 years old guy from Moscow.
My toribash journey has begun long time ago in 2008, when my friend invited me to this game, he has a nickname Chuckskull. It was a nice time of me being a forcish all twinsword player, which was my first toribash mode. My first toribash nickname was Temnij2306. It used to be quite popular in the past, as well as a huge ammount of different tourneys in random mods. I was extremely lucky at them, managing to win some, even having no clue about the real matter of how toribash works. I had a lot of things to be worked on later. It was so hard for me to suit toribash, I didnt get like anything about what`s going on, pressed random joints trying to be as cool as it possible. It was a time of my torichildhood: I entered my first clan [ub3r], having no clue about how they work, my first duels were as well played on this acc. They were quite tiny from the point of tc`s, but it was much harder to get some, than nowadays. After some time I found myself bored of this game and became inactive for several months, playing other games. In october 2016 I remember the same friend of mine inviting me to play this game again and we both made alts: his one had a nickname K0ct9h, while my nickname was Palevo.
We went from the low belts to black belts again, it was a time of raising me as a player, I started improvising on this game, getting more and more ideas of how this works. Later, my friend quited from toribash, while I started searching around for a new clan to enter to. I noticed, that [Aliens] clan was quite dead, in spite of it being a first russian ingame clan and got and idea of helping to reunite it again. I got an invite from Vitiek, he tested me and I became an alien. I had a lot of ideas about clan related things, together we managed to breathe in a new life into this clan, recruiting new people, managing to make it more powerful, than it used to be, in my opinion. Our forum used to be on another cite, differing from forum.toribash.com, we`ve got an idea of moving back to official cite not to be deleted as a dead clan. I took a responsibility of moving to it, arranging together with my clan mates the whole proccess of reintegration. A month later a new clan system was involved and I became Aliens leader being responsible for arranging the application and took some leader duties. I was in [Aliens] for almost all my toribash career (since november 2008 till 2015, when it got removed by admins for inactivity). Quite a lot of things have happened during this time: I used to be a first russian tori-agent, later became a gamemaster, managed to earn a lot of tc and to sell them. It was a great time, till the day I entered the university and became inactive. In 2016 I have graduated from a Moscow State University of Management, having a bachelor degree with honours at International management. In 2016 I started my job working in a huge FCMG company in a finance department. Several days ago I started playing toribash again, though after 3 years of being inactive. There are a lot of things to be said about my person, but it might be hard for you guys to read this novel, so, lets stick to the business:
I have been meeting you guys a lot in-game: there are numerous of descent wushu players in it, the ones I admire: Samopal, Xhiba, Rcarey, Sahee, Killer and a lot of other guys from the past times as well I found be impressivly skilled enough to play with. I am all-mods player and one of my favourite ones is wushu: I even joined Wushu League, when it was active to bring my respect to this mod. I started this game as a twinswords player, than moved to aikido player, than found myself trying to be all-mods player, without having the only specialization. I suppose I can contribute to this clan as a fair player for the future. I typed this application, being invited by my old toribash-mate Killer and I supposed that you are that clan I am looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Denis.
@Adamant
I'd love to have you in our clan. I think all of us have met you ingame at one point or another, and the effort you put into your application is pretty impressive as well. Give us a day or two to discuss things, but so far everyone seems to agree with me.

@Fire
Your internal discussion thread is online as well. Give us some time to talk about stuff.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
@Adamant
I'd love to have you in our clan. I think all of us have met you ingame at one point or another, and the effort you put into your application is pretty impressive as well. Give us a day or two to discuss things, but so far everyone seems to agree with me.

@Fire
Your internal discussion thread is online as well. Give us some time to talk about stuff.

Alright, I got a new pc so i will try getting new replays soon.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Alright, I got a new pc so i will try getting new replays soon.

I still don't get what people find so fascinating about centered paragraphs :v
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post

It's stylish :d
And a pain in the ass to read. It's like one is actually trying to have one's application to *not* be read. I mean.. try writing a CV that way and see how far that'll get you ;>
Last edited by k6vamees; Sep 10, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post

I just find it more stylish, alright will edit the post for you ;)
i am sorry, but i will cancel my application, i cant get you replays.
see u guys around ;)
Want to join RA? Apply here.READ FIRST POST OR BE SHUNNED!
First of all, read our rules.

Once you have read, understood, accepted and memorized them, you will be questioned by our board of sexy examiners.
At the end of the test, which may be either written or oral depending on our needs, you will be released a certificate of fitness that you'll have to sign in blood on a full moon night. (Knives and pins for the signature will be provided by us.)

Wanna know how to access the exam? Nothing easier:
Just post (in this thread) a motivational letter, addressed to us, including:
- At least 3 replays*
- your achievements (sp, mp, art)

Then wait for our answer:
Within a week, you must have collected at least 3 seals of approval coming from 3 different RAllians without even a seal of denial (with a valid justification). If you don't get them, you are not in, try again later, in 6 months maybe.
If you get the seals, it means that the crew likes you. You can wear the tag and consider yourself a member of RelaxAll.
The few weeks after you put the tag on, we'll be watching you, any violation of the rules will lead to an insta-kick. During this period, try to meet us online, so that we can know each other and have some affairs.

Replays we are interested in:
We mainly are a wushu clan, so if you wanna blow our mind with some Multiplayer stuff post wushu/lenshu/ninjutsu or anything no grab/long turnframes/high ed (any replays of mods with instagib will be instantly rejected).
If you are extremely good at mods like aikido, tk, kb but suck cocks at wushu, you will be considered only if you are willing to learn it.

Art skills will be considered, so post your artworks.
Status counts, not so much, but still.
Belts do not count, skills do.
I'll personally check your previous posts/clans/bans.

Remember that joining RA won't be easy, unless we already know and trust you.

Ok, and if u think all this is really boring and too complicated. Send 420,000 tc to everyone one of our members. And you'll be put on the roster right away.
Have a good day. ~Kickass