ES Recruitment Drive
No matter what level you are. I know a lot players that play like a 15-20lvl newbies, that's the reason why bronze exists.
Can this guy be banned from the thread? He is putting others down by commenting how 'great' he is at the game + he's trying to boost elo, which is not allowed.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Just qualified for Series to get into Silver III and I also just dragged my friend back out of bronze (decay stuck him back there) woo!!!
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Can this guy be banned from the thread? He is putting others down by commenting how 'great' he is at the game + he's trying to boost elo, which is not allowed.

I can't agree that random gold player has a better knowledge than me, so yes, ban me, since I can give you good tips how to improve :/ I didn't offend anyone, just told the true - level doesn't mean everything.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
put tags around the url

I got put into Silver IV today 4 Ranked wins in a row adc ^^

You can't do that with Gyazo, it's not a direct image link.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Just paste the gyazo link in the IMG tags and add a <.png> at the very end.

[.IMG]gyazo.com/linkhere.png[./IMG]
That actually works? I've never been able to figure that out because. Didn' think that Gyazo worked liked that but hey, you learn something new everyday. Ill try it next time i post an image.
Or you could right click your Gyazo image and choose "copy image url" and paste that into the image tags like I have for about every image I have ever posted on this thread xP
I think the image URL is the same as the link that brought me to the image in the first place. Not sure though.
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
I can't agree that random gold player has a better knowledge than me, so yes, ban me, since I can give you good tips how to improve :/ I didn't offend anyone, just told the true - level doesn't mean everything.

Except you haven't. Like it's been stated before, you've only advertised elo boosting, which is prohibited under Riot's Summoner's Code. I fail to see a post within the past couple pages where you contributed anything to anybody.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games