Toribash
@fargle: Yes, if you are known, seems like you can no longer earn tc. Someone is clicking to rob you every time.

@Nick96: Can't you read? Why don't Nabi just make 5% fee to tc transfers to sink tc?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
why the hell are people defending this?

this just makes 97% of people angry and the other 3% that are actually abusing this are happy about it
luckily i havnt been hit rly big yet but im sure it is coming
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
Correction. This fake world revolves around fake money to buy fake items, where as the real world revolves around real money to buy real items.

If someone wants to mix the two and use real money to buy fake money in the fake world for fake items, that's their decision.

Fargle: for each one of those robberies, he probably lost 2 attempts. how much are each of those for anyways?

this fake money revolves around us paying real $ for it you jack ass.
@ shortyish:
Then I'm the 0% that really doesn't give a crap. as I said, I lost 20k to this. I really don't care. It was Nabi's decision, and Nabi's right to do this, and they're doing it.

I didn't abuse the system, and I'm not angry about it.

@hhu80:
How does it "revolve" around buying fake currency? I haven't spent a dime on this game, however I've been as high as 500k tc before. Without scamming and without abusing systems etc. etc.

So remind me how it "revolves" around buying fake currency.
Former Item Forger
approved shorty, that's all the people that are arguing with us on these threads the 3 percent who have either abused this or the people who haven't gotten hit by this (which even if i wasn't i would still think this is FUCKING BULLSHIT)
You don't say?
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Except you had it on your "cashcows" list.

No I didn't at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Stupinator are u in support of the robbing feature cos it sure sounds like u r
so stupinator, everyone's just supposed to sit back and go while they hit the rob button? everyone's just supposed to be emotionally crippled to something they've spent HOURS earning? good poker face dude but i don't buy it
You don't say?