ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Who made you smod
@jorrel shit happens

i know i just think that this should be closed
@GuardianBank you could have thought of it earlier? you never know when there could be a tc apocalypse.
better safe than sorry
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Will this feature stay forever?

you're late alpha. its already gone

Originally Posted by Kruschev View Post
you could have thought of it earlier? you never know when there could be a tc apocalypse.
better safe than sorry

Even If I did know if there was, how can I save it if I was in school huh? Or theres no bank feature when I knew it was gonna happen.
Not only that, this is also their site.

their site, their account (THAT'S RIGHT, ALL OF YOURS'!) Their tc. All there is to it.

basically, by signing up for this site and using you, you agree to deal with the shit that THEY decide to do, THEY can put up a feature. THEY own everything you have on this site. Fucking deal with it.
Originally Posted by StarDelta View Post
i know i just think that this should be closed

I'm just fooling around.
anyway i tried to rob alpha but I was too late :[
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
Even If I did know if there was, how can I save it if I was in school huh? Or theres no bank feature when I knew it was gonna happen.

ha idk bout that, your the one with the problem
lolol supa :>

I didn't even think to rob alpha, I was too busy broking myself trying to drive all tc out of 931bw. cause I don't like him and whatnot, pretty funny watching the amount I was getting go down and go down, eventually (once I was almost out of tc) I was getting about 2tc per successful attempt :>
Former Item Forger
lol, jepoy got robbed so hard.

I know that normally i stand up for this, saying stop complaining, and that admins can do whatever they want. But that's just bullshit for jepoy D: He lost 400k in one go. that sucks.