ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Drunken Redemption (CnC please)
Hey guys! Long time, no replays! Check this shit out, and please help me get better.

Note: In Drunken Master, I tried imitating Jackie Chan in his movie, Drunken Master, to a degree, the opener is supposed to be me taking a shot of vodka and falling forwards.

-----

Please rate and comment on these. Enjoy!
Attached Files
Festus - I see fire.rpl (218.8 KB, 48 views)
Festus - Enemy.rpl (153.4 KB, 38 views)
Festus - Drunken Master.rpl (136.6 KB, 49 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Your on of those people who like to punch aren't you ;o

anyways. I liked I see fire the most. But I think it would have been cool if you decap the head when you punched it since the kick looked funky

Enemy: just another plain punch to the facee nothing wrong here

Drunken Master: nice vodka shot. if you had a glass it would have worked, but the first step was funky since you hopped.
Bump:

Wtf 10+views on all the replays and 1 comment? Bullshit! You guys can do better.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Drunken master: was pretty funny with your drunk simulation, but after the punch it got twitchy and i could've really needed a skeet.

Enemy: Just a semi good trick and a 3dm punch, can't really say i liked it.

I see fire: Pretty good trick at the beginning and a nice kick, but the decap skeet could've been much better, it looked really bad when you suddently just droped down on your knees.

Goodluck on your future replays.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Thanks for the help, Swex.

Keep the comments coming! You guys are really helping me out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Drunken Master- Nice punch, and the vodka drinking thing was sweet. The punch was destructive, but I almost think you could've done a bit more stumbling or somthing afterwards to live up to the replay name.

I see Fire - I agree with Shuck on this one, the whole kick thing was weird, If you could edit the kick so it was more clean looking, it would be much more awesome. Keep it up.
League of Legends NA: Locus
All of these replays were technically the same. >Opener >Aim to the chest >Punchboom
Doing only one kind of booms in all of your replays shows the weak side of you.
Also I'm not gonna comment on each one , because commenting on one of them is pretty much the same.
I challenge you to do 4 types of booms next time you post.
1. Crotch block boom (Assboom).
2. An ass boom but with gluts not the crotch.
3. Double core.
4. Stylish kick to the chest 4dms boom. (4dms in chest)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Accepted. I'll try.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Commenting:

I see fire: Excelent, loved it, your best out of the three. Epic boom, liked the flip at the start.

Drunken master: Coolest name (:P) but the worst out of the three. Too ugly, the dm's were like two handed and shit, ewwwww.

Enemy: Nice boom again.

Nice poses for all of them,

all together I rate
8/10 I have seen you make better replays.
I apologise for this post.