Ranking
Original Post
Let's play Silkroad Online!
Yes, it's another "Let's Play...".

www.silkroadonline.net

This is one of the most addicting games I've played, besides Toribash. Silkroad has a good gameplay, excellent graphics and a good sound.
You fight monsters and stuff like in other MMO's, and when you reach level 20, you can choose a job: Merchant, Thief and Hunter, and you can change it when you want.
There are many armors and weapon to choose from and two types of character, European and Chinese.
There was a great difficulty to Log In but, Joymax started a Massive Ban Action against bots, so its easier now.
I'm currently playing at Saturn (Server) with Drakhyu (My Char), but I have other chars in other servers (In El Dorado and Venice, for example).

Hope to see you playing ;)

Note: If you want any help or information, join #SilkRoad at IRC.
Last edited by Drakhir; Mar 24, 2008 at 04:57 PM.
Meh, I'll give it a go
:D
Allready did, it sux, takes you one and an ahlf hour to log in for 30 minutes gameplay -.-
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
There was a great difficulty to Log In but, Joymax started a Massive Ban Action against bots, so its easier now.

Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
Allready did, it sux, takes you one and an ahlf hour to log in for 30 minutes gameplay -.-

Ffs, learn to read. It logs in in the first try now. You only play 30 minutes if you want.
Lol I already have that installed really nice game,Good graphix
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Some1 already made a thread about silkroad before...

anyway, i used to play it, was like lvl 18 XD
i played before the europe update, so i only have 2 Chinese chars
(on the Xian server)
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Mar 24, 2008 at 05:45 PM.
This is the unique SRO thread <_<

Also, Chinese characters are easier, to gain abilities, level up, and you can change your weapons when you want.
I is comming back =D, I used to have a lvl 18 spear using warrior or something like that :P, I did like it's skill system with element enchants
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
yeah, its a great game really, just got a bit boring on the Chinese world :l

LOL i wonder how fast this game'll run with my new comp, it used to run friggin fast on a 64mb vid card XD
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Mar 24, 2008 at 05:47 PM.
I used to play it, until it locked up.

My piece of crap computer wont play it.
(Until I get my 2GB's of RAM )
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash