Ranking
Original Post
Toribash interferes with radio signals
And that's a creepy title.

Alright. Here's the situation.

I'm playing my laptop with the radio on. I get tired of one game and bring up Toribash. What happens? The radio transmission starts failing, and all you can hear is static. I turn off TB, it works fine. Turn it on, static.

Why the hell would TB cause radio signals to be interrupted? I don't see how a program like that could mess up signals. Has anyone else experienced this?
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Open up any CPU-consuming program and it'll do the same. If the CPU load gets higher, the magnetic/electric field caused by the laptop will fluctuate, sometimes expanding, to engulf the radio, and cause static.
my phone works on the same frequency as my wireless internet so everytime my phone rings i lose internet connection
(which is a real pain in the a**)
Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die. -Salvador Dali
war does not determine who is right but who is left.-Bertrand Russel
The art of war is not to die for one's country...
But to make the other bastard die for his. -General George Patton
Wow, that's pretty cool. My phone interferes with my wifi waves. IT SUCKS. Especially when I'm playing a friend on my wii through wifi, and someone calls.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
If I throw a sausage into one of our flower pots, my cat blows up.

What kind of interference is this?
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Wow, that's pretty cool. My phone interferes with my wifi waves. IT SUCKS. Especially when I'm playing a friend on my wii through wifi, and someone calls.

Do what I did: Lose the phone. Get a cell phone. :o
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today