Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Forums really hacked?
Well I bookmarked our forums since i got in here... then by now it says that sweden hackers hacked our forums. I can't get access to the main forums. But I can access all the places in forums and subforums. Is it really true that we've been hacked?

This is what shown in the main forums.

At 7:13am Singaporean time, the Toribash Forums were hacked by a group in Sweden. They destroyed all the databases, which means we no longer have your user-accounts, toricredits or items.
We are very apologetic, but there is nothing we can do at this time. We have already started on rebuilding the forums and databases, but everything you had is gone. You won't get them back.
There will be no refunds. Seeing we are a company based in Singapore, the Singaporean law states that we do not have to give out refunds when there is an incident.

If you wish to read the Police report and discuss this on a temporary message board, please click here

If you would like to apply for an insurance claim from our Insurance company to make up for your loss: http://insurance.flemmings.sg

Oh and yeah, when i clicked on the Glitch Racer download, it's showing me a video in the youtube lol
Last edited by Basher515; Apr 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
God, I had one of these a half hour ago in Support. Yes, look at the date.

Edit: And posting about this is like running into your house, noting the full wallet and DVD player, and asking yourself "Have I been burgled?".
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 12:43 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
click on the insurance link, it will send you to the forums, if you click the "Click Here," it will send you to a Rick Roll'd vid.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
Well I bookmarked our forums since i got in here... then by now it says that sweden hackers hacked our forums. I can't get access to the main forums. But I can access all the places in forums and subforums. Is it really true that we've been hacked?

This is what shown in the main forums.

Oh and yeah, when i clicked on the Glitch Racer download, it's showing me a video in the youtube lol

Wow, someone's pretty fucking gullible, especially considering what day it is. Even if it wasn't April fool's day it would've been obvious it was a joke. This is the epitome of fail you have exhibited sir, I salute you.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

Originally Posted by Hellrage View Post
Wow, someone's pretty fucking gullible, especially considering what day it is. Even if it wasn't April fool's day it would've been obvious it was a joke. This is the epitome of fail you have exhibited sir, I salute you.

There is no need to act like an ass.