Ranking
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
what the hell was that for?

I hate this holiday, no one ever comes up with good pranks. I'm also sick of everyone going, "OMG, was it a joke?". Yes I am the grinch of April fool's day, fuck me.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

roflmao, this took me a little while before I realized that this was a joke (as soon as i clicked on the 'Official Police Report' button and it sent me to YouTube) Nice April Fools!
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
Good going, Nabi. I remembered the date, though.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Flipflops View Post
roflmao, this took me a little while before I realized that this was a joke (as soon as i clicked on the 'Official Police Report' button and it sent me to YouTube) Nice April Fools!

It would've been slighty better if hampa/veb/cevius/nabi/whoever forged a serious police report but then dropped the bomb at the last part with maybe some Bel-Air'ing or Rick Roll'ing.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

I think we've had enough of these threads. It was a great joke and all (and seriously was it funny) but human intuition must fire off some signals to the brain telling it that there's something fishy about hacking + April 1st.

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
LOL dude Basher was godly fooled
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Yea... April fools is not popular in my place... why the heck i'll take the warning as a joke lol... just read it not observed it lol
lolcat
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord