ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why does everyone ban me from NO's server???
why does everyone ban me from NO server... did i do something wrong?
Check this guy's IP:

GlacierMan
Iamok
Frankyjj
Jackel

Besides that your obnoxious and very annoying. And keep advertising your website.
Contact the clan leader and report it if you are having trouble, as it could be someone from the clan with the auth pass who's just abusing his power. Chances are there were legit reasons for you getting banned. Do you remember who was in power of the server at the time? Because if you do I recommend you report it to an admin and the person who kick/bant you will have to provide legit reasons.

EDIT: Just read Icy's post... multi-accounting is a bannable offense you fool :P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
there are 150,000 registered people on www.gamecheetah.com and about 20,000 of them play toribash... besides, wtf... u cant ban me for mentioning a website
Yeah as Jam simply said, they paid 50$ for something, they can judge how they want. It's their property if you wanna put it that way, they can choose who can come and who can leave. They have complete power over it and can do anything for any reason they want to because they bought it. It's not a public server and it's not a right, it's a privellage.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Yeah as Jam simply said, they paid 50$ for something, they can judge how they want. It's their property if you wanna put it that way, they can choose who can come and who can leave. They have complete power over it and can do anything for any reason they want to because they bought it. It's not a public server and it's not a right, it's a privellage.

i know, but why... just randomly ban a guy for mentioning a site name that they dont like because someone they didnt like said it?
"they can ban you for whatever reason they see fit, it's THEIR server."

On this note, you have no argument. Seeya around.

EDIT: Also you could have PM'ed me on this matter. Would make more sense.
Last edited by Iceman; Apr 5, 2008 at 02:57 AM.
well glacier...just checked your site out...and sorry but...no gamer likes cheaters :/ theres also this rumor that cheaters have small -youknowwhat- and advertising a cheat website ingame...what did you thought? you would get friends through this? also multi-accounting is even worse~