ES Recruitment Drive
Isn't it possible to save highlights of your streams so that twitch saves them for awhile? I thought I was able to do that at one time.

Its just not reasonable for me to watch it so early in the morning, but it would be fun to watch.
I agree with chillz!

Do it 8OJ4N!

As chillz said:

"Its just not reasonable for me to watch it so early in the morning, but it would be fun to watch."

( I saw chillz making a Monk head before... lol. )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Isn't it possible to save highlights of your streams so that twitch saves them for awhile? I thought I was able to do that at one time.

Its just not reasonable for me to watch it so early in the morning, but it would be fun to watch.

Idk, I'm new to all this streaming and stuff. I'm just glad I can share with ppl the process of my work and chat in the same time.

Many times I wanted to watch Dengue's streams, but he's doing them late at night (at least late for me since we are different GMT) or he's doing them when I'm on work, so I can't catch him... :<

But, that's the problem of distance and different GMTs.
Also, I don't have a coherent plan when or what to stream. It's on impulse.

Usually I check is there someone online to play some game with him/her, and if they are not and I start to feel bored, I just open ArtRage and stream.
-----
And there are days when I feel that I want to share one cool process of coloring cartoon characters (like today), but I'm not sure will I be able to since they could call me from work today to do the second shift. So...

I might stream in next 30 min lol, don't be sad if it gets abruptly over.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 17, 2014 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol.... if possible, make a tut on how you make art
I saw your tut on the charging orc
It was.. incomplete XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Tonight I'm streaming how to make duo-tone images of mecha-suits or just a mecha-looking characters, maybe soldiers... Possibly women mecha-soldiers in futuristic armors. ;>

Stream will be online at 21.00 GMT +1, so if you are interested....
-----
Product of the tonight stream.
This is basics of the duo-tone art where characters are colored in 2 or three layers of color, main color, shadow and highlight.

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 20, 2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mapping looks fine ingame. Some small changes to the front part would have really made it something special. The back is lackluster to say the least.
Your messed up world enthrills me