Toribash
o-o THANKS M80s
-----
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO+OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow....PLOX U GUYS ARE AWESOME sorry for lots of replays...
Attached Files
gawdsszsz.rpl (989.6 KB, 6 views)
O-o w9.rpl (582.3 KB, 3 views)
all the pows..rpl (747.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Mar 13, 2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
First replay looked pretty cool, looked a bit weird when you extended the knee and the contracted it immediately.

And the second replay was nice as well but it would have been even better if you didn't smack your head into uke.
Thanks, also its hard if your manipulating uke in -30.00 D:
-----
lawl galaxy lololol
Attached Files
()()() thats cuub.rpl (399.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Mar 16, 2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi.

()()() that cuub

Frames 1000-950
I really didn't care for the neck and arms in this opener. They kind of flailed in an awkward way. The way you forced your leg down also seemed a bit weird. It was necessary but looked twitchy and just not that smooth.

Frames 949-800
I don't really like anything you did here. The entire opener to this point is just a mess of twitchy held joints. Held knee slides are pretty cool but you were way too slow and way too stiff. The way you built up momentum as if you were going to get a nice spin into uke, only to follow it by collapsing to the ground was very unattractive. The fully extended leg made the set up for the following kick look a bit odd as well due to how long it was like that.

Frames 799-750
I am not really a fan of grabs in that situation but you made it work decently with an alright glute split. The kick was quick and powerful however it was weird watching nothing happen as you waited for the next set up, but with the way you set it up you followed through well.

749-700
Rip everything i said. The follow up grab was okay but it was a real let down when you only got a pec dismemberment with a kick that would allow for a huge hit.

699-0
The follow up hit was okay and you had a cool back kick gimmick. But after the let down of the first kick the style of those last hits were a bit undersold. Pose was alright but you were really twitchy getting into it.

Overall you needed to work on the style. Dismemberments are okay but cleaning up twitchy awkward things is something that you should try to focus on.
CLOUNS... I made a few hacking tweaks to mah replays...Fuck bird you tweeted...you bitch.
Attached Files
DESTRICJSF.rpl (85.3 KB, 13 views)
OCOCOCOCOCO.rpl (690.9 KB, 9 views)
Marry me!!!!!!!
um...well uh i meant to say is that i luv it either tho its hacked i loved it
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Thanks..also um I will marry jk no way. I still don't know how to teleport
:3 major bump ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Mah manip took 4 or 3 hours