Ranking
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
He did but he left

can, you feel, the love, for 5 seconds
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE CHROMOSOMES?!
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
ConCon where do i post my replay for the replay challenge at?

Wich Challenge? *Replay Review?*
Last edited by Vetz1; Dec 10, 2015 at 11:46 PM.
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Fiddle, be a little more careful with your posts. Try to convey a message when making them. ._. Not just one word posts.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
yea

just saw that the Thread has been closed due to over 100 replays in queue and that the viewers seem to lose interest in the series.

But here is the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...535636&page=23
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
just saw that the Thread has been closed due to over 100 replays in queue and that the viewers seem to lose interest in the series.

But here is the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...535636&page=23

probably because people that submit them get tired of waiting to see their replays
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE CHROMOSOMES?!
Sorry.
Whoops, sorry for being inactive for quite a while guys.
Last couple of weeks has been busy but anyways, I've ordered a new Gaming PC, so I'm looking forward to that...

I'll be in a hangout room I made. (/jo Senpai)
Last edited by Demecy; Dec 11, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
Took me so god damn long to finish it, but its done. My replay for the challenge is finished
Attached Files
Ok dont judge 2.rpl (116.8 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by DeadPulse View Post
Whoops, sorry for being inactive for quite a while guys.
Last couple of weeks has been busy but anyways, I've ordered a new Gaming PC, so I'm looking forward to that...

I'll be in a hangout room I made. (/jo Senpai)

Nice, what's in the pc?