ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
75% Off Weekend Shop
I sell all my Deactivated for 75% OFF the Torishop Price. Any item with no set pricing on the torishop/unique items will be crossed with the USD value and converted to a sale prize. If it happens an item is unmarked with USD, the market prices are averaged and the 75% off deal is applied. I will only do these transactions via Safetrade. These deals are first come first serve as well, but I stock often so let me know and I’ll look out for those items. PRICES ARE FINAL AND I OFFER NO DEALS FOR BUNDLES

Last edited by tlclay; Mar 12, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
Originally Posted by mateo View Post
How much for the dark grey beanie?

Any beanies will go for 33k starting because I don't have a torishop price to reference

Originally Posted by Lucy3 View Post
can i buy non-qi pure force ?

I sadly don't promise non-qi items will be in stock, as I find them ill add. But as of now, no. Sorry
35k beanie, how much for both slippers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
event squad - event artist
need help? pm me.
village idiot
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
33k beanie

Originally Posted by cdean View Post
35k beanie, how much for both slippers?

First come on this sadly, beanie goes to Pyro. For you cdean, I added it to the first post too, if its unlisted in both ill average the market prices anD do 75% from there

Each of the slippers = 5,400 TC
Gents essential 7,5k
Demo force 16,5k
Cobra force 2,25k
Plat force 10,5k

Also 0 for Torii
Last edited by Loona; Mar 9, 2019 at 09:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Gents essential 7,5k
Demo force 16,5k
Cobra force 2,25k
Plat force 10,5k

Also 0 for Torii

Willing to do all of those. Items are kept in set until purchase just to keep it cleaner. Torii is expensive but ill check the prize since its a unique