Toribash
Does anybody know where to find prostitutes on fable2?
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Wth do you need a whore for? The other women rejecting you? Lol
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Errr...no lol i got married 5 times already and then i sacrificed them lol...but my first one i killed because she thought i was cheating on her with the town crier
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Rofl, thats screwed up! The town crier? I thought you could do better..
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
well done marloto! you can find prostitutes innn (here is a discription) the one you find the rich snob at . my friend wasted like 1k gold hireing the male ones THEN HE MARIED ONE OF THEM! (i killed them XD)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Sorry but i dont understand, but would you be my whore
Last edited by Shnob; Nov 24, 2008 at 05:42 PM.
lol... in the game. you have to colect 3 warior thingys. you get hammer, the mage guy in the spire, and then there is a rich guy at the top of a hillside. its in the area that rich guy is in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]